Product Release: Cloned Cards (Physical & Shipped) [👑 PYTHON KINGDOM 👑]

RayLee

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
@Python Cards can you give an updated directory for the mid-balance and high-balance cards? last time this was done was on the buyers groupchat back in 2023. It seems like the binary codes you guys have been using are far out of the scope than what is available. For instance I got a well's card that said "BYR" on the binary but I have never seen such a code before and wasn't sure if there was an ATM limit that was accessible for it that wasn't for others...

Until after a week after I cashed out and other users said that it had a higher ATM capacity than stated on your sheet more than likely. Luckily I cleared the rest out with the money order but I could of expedited the overall cashout If I could of used ATM more.

Carreflower

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Super-High Balance card's under chase still have the ATM limits right? my QC I got for my recent order says chase but idk if the limits are the same like the high-balance cards because they are private chase and not the normal one or is everything still the same?
ATM limit native to the ATM machine or are u talking about card limits?

ApexCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
@Python Cards can you give an updated directory for the mid-balance and high-balance cards? last time this was done was on the buyers groupchat back in 2023. It seems like the binary codes you guys have been using are far out of the scope than what is available. For instance I got a well's card that said "BYR" on the binary but I have never seen such a code before and wasn't sure if there was an ATM limit that was accessible for it that wasn't for others...

Until after a week after I cashed out and other users said that it had a higher ATM capacity than stated on your sheet more than likely. Luckily I cleared the rest out with the money order but I could of expedited the overall cashout If I could of used ATM more.
Python will never do it because I think when their P2P system started integrating foreign binaries it got too overwhelming. The lists are only still valid for like 75% of the USA binaries available.

RayLee

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Python will never do it because I think when their P2P system started integrating foreign binaries it got too overwhelming. The lists are only still valid for like 75% of the USA binaries available.
Idk I guess they don't prioritize the advanced retail users as much as they used to. Wish they would focus on it some more to be honest... The binary keysets were the most accurate, even by their own estimations.

Carreflower

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Idk I guess they don't prioritize the advanced retail users as much as they used to. Wish they would focus on it some more to be honest... The binary keysets were the most accurate, even by their own estimations.
ur a nerd if u use those shits anyways just use the estimation on the paper

Bin2litty

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
ur a nerd if u use those shits anyways just use the estimation on the paper
I never even understood the binary list from the beginning its confusing asf

Yuuby

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
We have stated this in an earlier reply to a message, but it comes down to the overdraft of demand relative to the lack of supply for Chase Cards. Read below:

Retail customers tend to get Tier C level chase data for their cards, which doesn't matter because the ATM limit is high regardless on the Chase Bank. Tier C level card's are still short in supply and they make up only 11% of the High-Balance Card output, therefore they are simply rare and what your going through in terms of not getting a Chase card is perfectly normal.
Ok tysm for the clarification

luffy00

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

Hey, new to this forum. Been buying since late 2023 i remember seeing some extra content in an email attached from python about the binary list can you tell me more about how it works and how I can use it? a bit confused to be honest

RayLee

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey, new to this forum. Been buying since late 2023 i remember seeing some extra content in an email attached from python about the binary list can you tell me more about how it works and how I can use it? a bit confused to be honest
They talk about it in depth in their book, its hard to explain in just like a paragraph tbh

luffy00

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
They talk about it in depth in their book, its hard to explain in just like a paragraph tbh
Ok thanks will probably try to buy it soon because alot of people recommend it

mrrbaatman

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hello @Python Cards . Seen you guys accept dark locker, thats like the only escrow i've trusted and used across other vendors before buying. Been scammed like 50 times before finding my legit plug. I have not messaged you guys yet because I don't want to waste anytime but I just want to confirm that your username is this here and not a fake one on Dark Locker.

View attachment 2494

Thank You!!!
Hey how's your experience with dark locker? they seem to be very strict much more than coinlink it seems. Tried doing a transaction with another vendor outside of the forum, they refunded me saying that the summary was not in-depth enough. They are legit but where does it stack up with the other ones? haven't done my full transaction yet thru them.

GIGASPERMA

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
This is a bit of a hot-take but I honestly think the Super-High the only one truly worth it. The high and mid are good don't get me wrong, but if you can get a Super-High its the best, let me explain....

The super-high can be cashed out if u take out 500 from the ATM nine times before midnight then another nine times after midnight and you can takeout like $8k to $9k, I know python says you can do money orders and stuff, but honestly doing it all at the atm is the best way to really do it.
yo bro wanted to know cuz i will cop one, u can cash out high and super high balance like mid i'm talking about this before and after midnight method

ATM-TopG

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
The P2P users are not representatives of us, its simply a chat full of users that paid for it. The chats in which strategic operations are being dealt with is between them and their individual partners that they work with in person. This groupchat is full of high-level criminals per-say, do not be suprised if high-level criminals try to decieve you. We are all criminals (including ourselves, we are just at a higher level), just be aware that these individuals are not your friends and doing business with them is something that you can do at your own discretion.
giphy.gif

P2P is a society for REAL NIGGERS ONLY, NO BUMS ALLOWED

elgr0do

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

RayLee

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
giphy.gif

P2P is a society for REAL NIGGERS ONLY, NO BUMS ALLOWED
P2P isn't even that serious, every time I see you guys in the buyers groupchat talk about it like its a secret society. All you do is send pics of ATM cashouts and send silly memes. Half of you aren't even getting serious dataflow, its like the top % of you that actually play a role and do serious business. Stop going in here acting like ur superior and know everything its honestly annoying.

Seen you @ApexCarder talk like your an authority figure but meanwhile in the old buyers chat VC ur just some old dude thats a retail buyer. None of the serious dudes are in here on this forum chatting to retailers in reply sections gossiping about which card is best. They are all in the TOR IRC that python has.

Users who are viewing this thread