Python Cards

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Super-High Balance card's under chase still have the ATM limits right? my QC I got for my recent order says chase but idk if the limits are the same like the high-balance cards because they are private chase and not the normal one or is everything still the same?
Private Chase will always work on same ATM specific limitation, meaning the ATM will only be able to do up to $3,000 ATM limit. However the card limit is always higher, so you can clear the card quicker ofcourse.

Python Cards

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

curet

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
If you cannot do anything outside of ATM, you will be capped off at $1,000 USD, which would be two sessions at the ATM which is $500 per session. The card will max out at that point. Which is a 4:1 return on the card.
Thanks for update, would you reccomend that I purchase the Mid-Balance card and then build up to the high-balance? or start with the high-balance. My boy telling me to start with the high-balance card cuz theres no risk if we can purchase it thru Coinlink, and now I even see that yall accept dark lockerescrow so we plan on stackin the bread and just buying that jawn

HydeMyID

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Private Chase will always work on same ATM specific limitation, meaning the ATM will only be able to do up to $3,000 ATM limit. However the card limit is always higher, so you can clear the card quicker ofcourse.
I see, when are you guys going to make it the choice of the buyer to choose bank again?

misfitcrab

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey @misfitcrab , we accept Dark Locker. We have recently just paid for the registration as a vendor, you can message us on telegram to start up a transaction.
Thanks brother just messaged yall hopefully we can do business soon.

Yuuby

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
@Python Cards I need to know why after six order of high-balance card's I haven't had one Chase card all have been Bank of America and Wells Fargo? Is there any hope I can get a chase card or is it pretty much impossible nowadays?

kwash

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
vouch - high-balance card. Thanks for the other members for steering me in the right direction. Dodged a bullet if I bought the mid-balance don't have fucking shit when it comes to these like 24/7 stores.

RayLee

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
BXX is the chase private client its probably a super-high balance card that python's team would of used to make super-high balance cards but either the balance or the atm limit wasn't high enough. Decent grab none the less though, lol been studying this shit ever since I started with my first clone
BXX is not chase private client LMAO

Senfsaat

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
What's the most common bank they use for super-high balance cards u guys think?

Been using the high balance cards for a while now but didn't feel like there was enough feedback on the super-high (didn't know this forum even existed till today), came from TOR. Super-high balance cards worth the extra $475??? just want to make sure the banks aren't the types that give notifs for transactions or suspicious transaction pinging.

tomato2022

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey @misfitcrab , we accept Dark Locker. We have recently just paid for the registration as a vendor, you can message us on telegram to start up a transaction.
Hello @Python Cards . Seen you guys accept dark locker, thats like the only escrow i've trusted and used across other vendors before buying. Been scammed like 50 times before finding my legit plug. I have not messaged you guys yet because I don't want to waste anytime but I just want to confirm that your username is this here and not a fake one on Dark Locker.

1721856109032.png

Thank You!!!

Python Cards

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Thanks for update, would you reccomend that I purchase the Mid-Balance card and then build up to the high-balance? or start with the high-balance. My boy telling me to start with the high-balance card cuz theres no risk if we can purchase it thru Coinlink, and now I even see that yall accept dark lockerescrow so we plan on stackin the bread and just buying that jawn
We always recommend the High-Balance Card's (if you can afford it) it's the best card generally, even amoungst the Super-High Balance card in regards to ROI. We cover this on Question 14 of the FAQ in further detail. We also accept Coinlink and Darklocker escrows rather openly, and some other ones, so if you want to purchase that as a starter card there is buyer protection, and the protection extends to not recieval, but cashout of the card successfully before confirmation of funds withdrawn from escrow.

Please read Q.14 below:

1721922284017.png

Python Cards

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I see, when are you guys going to make it the choice of the buyer to choose bank again?
We cannot make this possible due to the fact that certain banks operate in a premium market for P2P users, when they want data to be sent back to themselves at the end of a working month. The demand matrix for domestic cards, UK being HSBC concentrated and USA being Chase concentrated would further skew this dilema, because basically the P2P suppliers and the Retail buyers (yourselves) would be fighting over access to the data, we could theoretically roll out a BETA program that allows for choice of bank but it could make a price of a high-balance chase card anywhere between $800 - $900 USD, simply due to the higher demand.

Python Cards

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Thanks brother just messaged yall hopefully we can do business soon.
We recieved your message and your deal should be in progress according to some of the support staff.

Python Cards

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
@Python Cards I need to know why after six order of high-balance card's I haven't had one Chase card all have been Bank of America and Wells Fargo? Is there any hope I can get a chase card or is it pretty much impossible nowadays?
We have stated this in an earlier reply to a message, but it comes down to the overdraft of demand relative to the lack of supply for Chase Cards. Read below:

We cannot make this possible due to the fact that certain banks operate in a premium market for P2P users, when they want data to be sent back to themselves at the end of a working month. The demand matrix for domestic cards, UK being HSBC concentrated and USA being Chase concentrated would further skew this dilema, because basically the P2P suppliers and the Retail buyers (yourselves) would be fighting over access to the data, we could theoretically roll out a BETA program that allows for choice of bank but it could make a price of a high-balance chase card anywhere between $800 - $900 USD, simply due to the higher demand.
Retail customers tend to get Tier C level chase data for their cards, which doesn't matter because the ATM limit is high regardless on the Chase Bank. Tier C level card's are still short in supply and they make up only 11% of the High-Balance Card output, therefore they are simply rare and what your going through in terms of not getting a Chase card is perfectly normal.

Python Cards

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
vouch - high-balance card. Thanks for the other members for steering me in the right direction. Dodged a bullet if I bought the mid-balance don't have fucking shit when it comes to these like 24/7 stores.
Thanks for the Vouch @kwash

Python Cards

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hello @Python Cards . Seen you guys accept dark locker, thats like the only escrow i've trusted and used across other vendors before buying. Been scammed like 50 times before finding my legit plug. I have not messaged you guys yet because I don't want to waste anytime but I just want to confirm that your username is this here and not a fake one on Dark Locker.

View attachment 2494

Thank You!!!
This is us on Dark Locker, you can proceed.

Users who are viewing this thread