Product Release: Cloned Cards (Physical & Shipped) [👑 PYTHON KINGDOM 👑]

ApexCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
P2P isn't even that serious, every time I see you guys in the buyers groupchat talk about it like its a secret society. All you do is send pics of ATM cashouts and send silly memes. Half of you aren't even getting serious dataflow, its like the top % of you that actually play a role and do serious business. Stop going in here acting like ur superior and know everything its honestly annoying.

Seen you @ApexCarder talk like your an authority figure but meanwhile in the old buyers chat VC ur just some old dude thats a retail buyer. None of the serious dudes are in here on this forum chatting to retailers in reply sections gossiping about which card is best. They are all in the TOR IRC that python has.
I have 6 skimmers setup in my area doing 1,000 points of dataflow a month. I am not a top contributor but after filtration I get 300-350 clone cards a month, me and my team make $70k-$90k/mo each. You just litterally sound jealous lol, still a retailer after years ur retarted thats why you never joined of the first place you POS. You are like a fucking hall monitor in this fucking thread.

ATM-TopG

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
P2P isn't even that serious, every time I see you guys in the buyers groupchat talk about it like its a secret society. All you do is send pics of ATM cashouts and send silly memes. Half of you aren't even getting serious dataflow, its like the top % of you that actually play a role and do serious business. Stop going in here acting like ur superior and know everything its honestly annoying.

Seen you @ApexCarder talk like your an authority figure but meanwhile in the old buyers chat VC ur just some old dude thats a retail buyer. None of the serious dudes are in here on this forum chatting to retailers in reply sections gossiping about which card is best. They are all in the TOR IRC that python has.
giphy.webp

glitch

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hello @Python Cards . Seen you guys accept dark locker, thats like the only escrow i've trusted and used across other vendors before buying. Been scammed like 50 times before finding my legit plug. I have not messaged you guys yet because I don't want to waste anytime but I just want to confirm that your username is this here and not a fake one on Dark Locker.

View attachment 2494

Thank You!!!
Why are u using dark locker? the withdrawl fees plus the fees putting the money on are like 6% coinlink escrow is 3% when just putting the money on. Is the darklocker support less strict or something? I don't understand the facisination with them specifically these days when the fees are so damn high.

RayLee

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I have 6 skimmers setup in my area doing 1,000 points of dataflow a month. I am not a top contributor but after filtration I get 300-350 clone cards a month, me and my team make $70k-$90k/mo each. You just litterally sound jealous lol, still a retailer after years ur retarted thats why you never joined of the first place you POS. You are like a fucking hall monitor in this fucking thread.
If your that active in P2P why are you always in the groupchats with the retailers and responding to all the messages that regular "normie" customers have. No one making over an $m+ a year in P2P from my experience has time to talk that damn often bro. You make no sense.

ApexCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
If your that active in P2P why are you always in the groupchats with the retailers and responding to all the messages that regular "normie" customers have. No one making over an $m+ a year in P2P from my experience has time to talk that damn often bro. You make no sense.
At this point I'm going to stop responding to you. Your uneducated on these topics.

Georgewashing10

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
The best potential cashout method is on our FAQ. If the store is not open upon midnight you can try to risk it and wait towards 8AM in the morning to get the funds out via normal purchases. If all you can get out of it is lets say $1,000 because the stores are closed at midnight then you will have enough to then be able to "test it" then go to get the high-balance or super-high balance card that has more preferable cashout methods. The Mid-balance card works best in regions with 24/7 gas stations with either high value giftcards or stores with higher value items worth cashing out at.

Regardless you will receive effectively a 4x on your initial investment of $250 regardless of the rest of the cashout method being viable in your area, at simply at the ATM and that is all cash. We mention in the FAQ that the High-Balance Card is the "recommended" card for this reason specifically. It's the easiest to cashout relative to all of them. The "mid-balance" is oriented at entry-level customers that possibly don't have the budget for the more expensive cards, therefore we have to make some concessions, alot of these users also just want to test the product for the first time despite the fact that we accept escrow. These concessions are actually native to the original card, as its the card companies that impose these limits we are forced to follow the limits they have set and so will you, we can't create the limits our selves.
When I first started buying from you guys your promoted concencus was to go with the mid-balance card because its cheapest. Then you guys started to change face, let me get it straight. If your broke then buy the mid-balance card and if you have money then buy the high balance card?

Basically implying that the best card for the money is the high-balance but if you just want to test if it's all good then buy the mid-balance

PapiOatmeal

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
When I first started buying from you guys your promoted concencus was to go with the mid-balance card because its cheapest. Then you guys started to change face, let me get it straight. If your broke then buy the mid-balance card and if you have money then buy the high balance card?

Basically implying that the best card for the money is the high-balance but if you just want to test if it's all good then buy the mid-balance
Mid-Balance isn't even worth it for the people that are low on funds, the best play is High-Balance generally. The f*ckers that monitor this forum activity for Python Kingdom are not good at responses I get its like a team of 20+ people but some shit they can't get together honestly its fucked.

luffy00

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Mid-Balance isn't even worth it for the people that are low on funds, the best play is High-Balance generally. The f*ckers that monitor this forum activity for Python Kingdom are not good at responses I get its like a team of 20+ people but some shit they can't get together honestly its fucked.
giphy.webp

Thaweesha 21boiii

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

pretty much

jesseponce1

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Anyone have issues with the tracking links sent by python recently? It is trying to redirect to USPS but it says "Unavailable" I think they forgot to pay their https://www.trackingmore.com subscription or something. I asked support they said they would forward the ticket to the logistics team but it hasn't been updated in like an hour or so.

Only reason I know they actually shipped the parcel out is because I have the route app which shows all incoming parcels to my address.

tomato2022

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Why are u using dark locker? the withdrawl fees plus the fees putting the money on are like 6% coinlink escrow is 3% when just putting the money on. Is the darklocker support less strict or something? I don't understand the facisination with them specifically these days when the fees are so damn high.
It is just a preference thing for me right now. Darklocker has a bit less strict moderation and ending the transactions is a bit easier. I love coinlink too but I have been getting to like darklocker thus far.

sebastiian1k

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Anyone have issues with the tracking links sent by python recently? It is trying to redirect to USPS but it says "Unavailable" I think they forgot to pay their https://www.trackingmore.com subscription or something. I asked support they said they would forward the ticket to the logistics team but it hasn't been updated in like an hour or so.

Only reason I know they actually shipped the parcel out is because I have the route app which shows all incoming parcels to my address.
same issue but they seemed to fix it now thank god

Zgaiosn

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Python not selling Chase anymore to NYC customers? wtf. Wells Fargo and tier 2 banks only for High and Super-High Balance Card's in 2024 no CPC either. Anyone else been noticing this in the north east? is the P2P on a high premium for em or sumn? gmfu

Audemars

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Python not selling Chase anymore to NYC customers? wtf. Wells Fargo and tier 2 banks only for High and Super-High Balance Card's in 2024 no CPC either. Anyone else been noticing this in the north east? is the P2P on a high premium for em or sumn? gmfu
u late gang python haven't been givin those bitches out since 2023 lol

Users who are viewing this thread