Product Release: Cloned Cards (Physical & Shipped) [👑 PYTHON KINGDOM 👑]

dennisdrees

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I had BNR before but it wasn't generic maybe the ending three numbers mean something
Theres a shit ton of independent variables like if the card was initially one type on the binary scripting and then the victim calls the bank and wants higher limits etc or has shown history of large withdrawls and the algorithm let it go up. So don't focus on the binary so much tbh.

Carreflower

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Theres a shit ton of independent variables like if the card was initially one type on the binary scripting and then the victim calls the bank and wants higher limits etc or has shown history of large withdrawls and the algorithm let it go up. So don't focus on the binary so much tbh.
I think the binary shit doesn't indicate shit honest just focus on the deliverables tbh

CurrencyChampion

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
First time buyer, clean delivery, smooth purchase. Trying to post a photo here of everything but Ig its not allowed since idk. anyways yeah expensive but worth it. Went with a high-balance card instead of the mid because mid had some people reporting problems.

higangtaek

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
🤣😂 the mid be so shitty that niggas don't even understand how the fuck to cashout
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: me and my niggas been saying this shit for a grip. Ain't even know mfs had a forum post and all this shit found these niggas on the darkweb. Glad to know we weren't thinking this shit alone. When I was buying them fucking mid's I was a broke ass nigga frfr If I knew this shit i would of got me the High-Balance jawn first and flipped it. gmfu niggas selling a dream thinkin u finna find a gas station at midnight that be selling $500 giftcards type shit. Most u finna get out the mid jawn is a fucking band bruh. Tap'n witt me doe big bro I'm in Philly wtw

Carreflower

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: me and my niggas been saying this shit for a grip. Ain't even know mfs had a forum post and all this shit found these niggas on the darkweb. Glad to know we weren't thinking this shit alone. When I was buying them fucking mid's I was a broke ass nigga frfr If I knew this shit i would of got me the High-Balance jawn first and flipped it. gmfu niggas selling a dream thinkin u finna find a gas station at midnight that be selling $500 giftcards type shit. Most u finna get out the mid jawn is a fucking band bruh. Tap'n witt me doe big bro I'm in Philly wtw
In boston rn bro just moved used to live in the raq. But nah yeah we been bussin balls in the forum for months about that corny ass mid-balance jawn lol. Glooks welcome to the community fam.

higangtaek

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
In boston rn bro just moved used to live in the raq. But nah yeah we been bussin balls in the forum for months about that corny ass mid-balance jawn lol. Glooks welcome to the community fam.
say dat my nigga bless up fam

HydeMyID

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Super-High Balance card's under chase still have the ATM limits right? my QC I got for my recent order says chase but idk if the limits are the same like the high-balance cards because they are private chase and not the normal one or is everything still the same?

Stephon1k

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Super-High Balance card's under chase still have the ATM limits right? my QC I got for my recent order says chase but idk if the limits are the same like the high-balance cards because they are private chase and not the normal one or is everything still the same?
Chase private banks have even higher atm card limits but the, actual atm's in chase bank specifically will not give you a higher atm limit than whats used by everyone else so u might need to do hella max withdrawals to get to the full amount my g.

HydeMyID

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Chase private banks have even higher atm card limits but the, actual atm's in chase bank specifically will not give you a higher atm limit than whats used by everyone else so u might need to do hella max withdrawals to get to the full amount my g.
ok cool and theres no way to be able to tell the difference or should I just go by the ATM withdrawl limitation they write on the paper? because I'm guessing its like same $1,000+ per sessions so i can run it a few times then dip once it reaches card limit just like the other mfs

ghostface7

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
u be acting like u run this fucking forum or some shit. everytime i see u, u lurking in a thread here to just correct someone, go suck a cock dickhead
I've seen your username in the buyers groupchat and the P2P chat ur a fucking faggot cock sucker. Always posting those photos of little boys and spamming dumb shit in the chat, while everyone else is tryna learn how to create clones and have serious convos. Ur a fucking weirdo and should be banned off this thread cocksucker.

alkisha

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
ok cool and theres no way to be able to tell the difference or should I just go by the ATM withdrawl limitation they write on the paper? because I'm guessing its like same $1,000+ per sessions so i can run it a few times then dip once it reaches card limit just like the other mfs
I have ordered and recieved a super-high balance card on chase, they work at the same withdrawl rates that chase states on the internet

https://www.gobankingrates.com/banking/banks/chase-atm-withdrawal-deposit-limits/

$3,000 out the ATM at the branch, you will just need to do like 2 sessions to get it all out, 1 for $3,000 and 1 for $1,000 and your pretty good

misfitcrab

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey @Agent47, we have always accepted escrow. We let the client choose the escrow, it just has to fit the following parameters:

1. Escrow is located on TOR (.onion) Darkweb
2. Escrow specializes or accepts trade for illegal products
3. Escrow is automated with a step-through process, besides of a ad-hoc groupchat on Telegram for example.

We let the client use the escrow of their choice, this way if the escrow commits foul-play or scams the consumer we are not liable.

Thanks.
Hey @Python Cards do you guys accept https://torlinks.io/trusted-tor-sites/dark-locker/ as escrow as well? it seems that it fits the specifications as stated earlier.

Python Cards

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
How much can I make with maid balance only at the ATM because where I live there are no establishments open after 12?
If you cannot do anything outside of ATM, you will be capped off at $1,000 USD, which would be two sessions at the ATM which is $500 per session. The card will max out at that point. Which is a 4:1 return on the card.

Python Cards

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey guys been lurking here for a long time. Recently bought a High-Balance Card as many of you guys have suggested after getting it in my PO box I was reading the paper and it have the binary code: "BNN-XXR" and the bank is BOA for here in the West Coast. I wanted to ask some more of the "professional" users about if that specific binary code has some sort of importance on how I can cashout and such?
BOA will only be capped off at the general level and they don't really do customized or attrition based lifts based on use cases. Thats restricted to only a few banks, and when it does happen the binary code doesn't always change, sometimes its the underlying substructure. We will from now on work on R&D to synapse to find these changes and put it on the sheet. However, generally we use a reductive approach where we under-estimate the thresholds like ATM limit just to be sure that it doesn't meet our insurance policy. Therefore we encourage people to try to use a bit more than what the stated limitation, just for trial purposes.

Python Cards

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I have bought the python kingdom book before they said the ATM malware stuff doesn't work anymore, is this true? How are you an expert in something that isn't used anymore? 🤔🤔🤔
ATM Malware doesn't really exist on non-cardtronic generic ATM's. Modern ATM's have unique cryptography that works for each ATM so its not universal. Cardtronic ATM malware is theoretically possible, however we haven't seen any proof that its possible for dispersion to happen at scale on a universal basis.

Python Cards

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
First time buyer, clean delivery, smooth purchase. Trying to post a photo here of everything but Ig its not allowed since idk. anyways yeah expensive but worth it. Went with a high-balance card instead of the mid because mid had some people reporting problems.
Hey thanks for the purchase @CurrencyChampion glad you loved it. Yes the High-Balance card is the recommended card, however if you are urgent or on a budget the mid-balance is a decent card to buy but it will have some things that are specific to the card that aren't "optimal" in comparison to the other cards/

Python Cards

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
The Gas Station use case for stores open past 12pm, is more or less reliant on where you live. For some customers it won't work for you as you don't have large gas stations open. While for some other customers it might. Hence why we always say the High-Balance Card is recommended.

Users who are viewing this thread