Product Release: Cloned Cards (Physical & Shipped) [👑 PYTHON KINGDOM 👑]

chigans

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Is it true that the mid-balance might be getting a price bump to $280 or $300???

cokito4

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Is it true that the mid-balance might be getting a price bump to $280 or $300???
Seem's like it smh the virgil wulf guy in the chat said it's a high possibility. He is a high ranking member in P2P, if he's saying that in the buyers chat then it's forsure a possibility.

chigans

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Seem's like it smh the virgil wulf guy in the chat said it's a high possibility. He is a high ranking member in P2P, if he's saying that in the buyers chat then it's forsure a possibility.
Thats probably the trajectory smh. 2025 update right?

RayLee

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I never saw him say that, I don't even think he's credible to be honest with you. If it doesn't come from python himself don't trust it.

cokito4

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I never saw him say that, I don't even think he's credible to be honest with you. If it doesn't come from python himself don't trust it.
Virgil Wulf was the one that initially gave the P2P pricing back in the day and it was accurate. I think he is pretty credible plus there is also a bunch of proof of their production quotes that cooberate with what he is saying. So not sure what your talking about...

RayLee

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Virgil Wulf was the one that initially gave the P2P pricing back in the day and it was accurate. I think he is pretty credible plus there is also a bunch of proof of their production quotes that cooberate with what he is saying. So not sure what your talking about...
We'll just have to wait and see

skrtkobain

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
giphy.gif

P2P is a society for REAL NIGGERS ONLY, NO BUMS ALLOWED
Who r u? never seen u in the P2P chat once lol

RayLee

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Will the high-balance cards be more expensive too?
I really don't even think they are doing a price hike because the P2P premium markets seem to not of changed one bit lol

Nation225

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Hello everyone, I recently ordered a High-Balance International Card for Romania yesterday night. I have gotten tracking and all but the parcel has not moved... should I be worried?

Hugemoney1

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hello everyone, I recently ordered a High-Balance International Card for Romania yesterday night. I have gotten tracking and all but the parcel has not moved... should I be worried?
Python ships from USA. Postal services only pickup monday thru sunday. They will pick it up on probably DHL or Fedex Freight on Monday Morning to my experience. (also in EU 🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪)

Nation225

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Python ships from USA. Postal services only pickup monday thru sunday. They will pick it up on probably DHL or Fedex Freight on Monday Morning to my experience. (also in EU 🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪)
thank you for your response. I then wait for their email on Monday for the tracking number. I will keep you informed

Nation225

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
checked again, seems to be moving now. cheers 😎

Python Cards

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Thanks for update, would you reccomend that I purchase the Mid-Balance card and then build up to the high-balance? or start with the high-balance. My boy telling me to start with the high-balance card cuz theres no risk if we can purchase it thru Coinlink, and now I even see that yall accept dark lockerescrow so we plan on stackin the bread and just buying that jawn
Yes we accept both Coinlink and Dark Locker Escrows. We will eventually release a protocol to start transactions before even messaging us, however for now you can message us directly on Telegram for Escrow Purchases whenever ready. We generally do recommend the High-Balance card to be done through escrow especially if you are nervous about a first order and wanting to get more sufficient return on investment relative to the likes of the Mid-Balance; which we know can kind of be a bottleneck due to lack of flexibility in regards to cashout procedure.

Python Cards

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
@Python Cards can you give an updated directory for the mid-balance and high-balance cards? last time this was done was on the buyers groupchat back in 2023. It seems like the binary codes you guys have been using are far out of the scope than what is available. For instance I got a well's card that said "BYR" on the binary but I have never seen such a code before and wasn't sure if there was an ATM limit that was accessible for it that wasn't for others...

Until after a week after I cashed out and other users said that it had a higher ATM capacity than stated on your sheet more than likely. Luckily I cleared the rest out with the money order but I could of expedited the overall cashout If I could of used ATM more.
Visa and Mastercard have put in their new security protocols axial binaries so they effectively are randomized cyclone around the center axis of the originally three letter stamp. For instance CHOARE would be the base stamp for a super-high C Hoare & Co from a CHOARE-522 binary code for maybe 10 cards in a groupset to CHOARE-523,524, ETC ETC. Which basically means that groupsets can become undocumented. It makes it more difficult to do autofills on the production end, so we don't ever give directories because they will be rendered in accurate if someone jumps groupset by having a synthetically set ATM limit (for instance calling up the bank to have things adjusted).

Python Cards

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Python will never do it because I think when their P2P system started integrating foreign binaries it got too overwhelming. The lists are only still valid for like 75% of the USA binaries available.
Foreign Binaries were never really the issue to be honest, just the revolving binary triggers soley. as referenced in THIS post. Thanks

Python Cards

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
When I first started buying from you guys your promoted concencus was to go with the mid-balance card because its cheapest. Then you guys started to change face, let me get it straight. If your broke then buy the mid-balance card and if you have money then buy the high balance card?

Basically implying that the best card for the money is the high-balance but if you just want to test if it's all good then buy the mid-balance
We recommend High-Balance for first purchases, as stated on the FAQ.

1723482601494.png

Python Cards

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Python not selling Chase anymore to NYC customers? wtf. Wells Fargo and tier 2 banks only for High and Super-High Balance Card's in 2024 no CPC either. Anyone else been noticing this in the north east? is the P2P on a high premium for em or sumn? gmfu
Chase cards are going to adjusted premium market on the P2P auction. They are barely seeping over to the retailers, this is controlled by stakeholders external to us. It has just become very rare for them to reach the market sadly. this is simply caused by the higher ATM limitations.

Users who are viewing this thread