REVIEW: Python Kingdom Carding Store (8/10) - Good but Could be Bettter

Sevynbarb

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I don't think many people except for maybe 1 or 2 of the people ive seen in the replies of the thread are actually in P2P. It's hard to get accepted and also hard to come up with $35k even if ur hitting two super-highs a week, alot of people in the Python Buyers Groupchat are just a bunch of fools that spend all their money on designer and shit
As someone that knows someone that is in P2P this is facts lol its only like a few hundred people in there versus like a few thousand in the buyers group 🤣

Mrworkz

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
As someone that knows someone that is in P2P this is facts lol its only like a few hundred people in there versus like a few thousand in the buyers group 🤣
I'm trying to get into the buyers group myself, I purchased 6 cards so far but you need to buy 10 in order to get accepted (i think) or is the invite automatically sent out to you?

Sevynbarb

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I'm trying to get into the buyers group myself, I purchased 6 cards so far but you need to buy 10 in order to get accepted (i think) or is the invite automatically sent out to you?
so fucked man honestly lol

JSKRILLA

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Yeah I agree I'm interested to see what they will be able to pull off in the future, I doubt its all going to fall off in a dramatic fashion like you suggest but I think that they will not allow customers to purchase more than one per week instead of two, its probably going to make an outrage on this forum, but the logic is sound. I've personally saved up $295k from doing this Cloned Card stuff and CPN's, I might pull the trigger on the P2P Skimming Infrastructure membership in November or something like that so that I can avoid all of the cuts and limitations that they will at some point place on everyone as time goes on.
They still active ?

Moneyguyman1

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
yeah card came in, didn't cash out as much as i wanted to becuz card stopped working after i waited too long after usin ATM n shit. Forgot u gotta cash that bitch out quick, i got like 2 bands out of it, nun against python but this game too high risk i stopped and i do shit witt bank logs n stuff now
bank logs, got a vendor? site?

Rengoku_donut

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
What was your experience with their cards do you think its worth investing time into?
Yeah I mean tbh it's cool to start off with but I don't agree with alot of the people in his thread that simply run off that as their sole income. I'd reccomend starting off with and maybe build your net worth to like $100k then go into less risky stuff like bank logs. Wouldn't rely on python kingdom they can realistically get arrested by the feds at anytime, especially because they are in USA.

Sevynbarb

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yeah I mean tbh it's cool to start off with but I don't agree with alot of the people in his thread that simply run off that as their sole income. I'd reccomend starting off with and maybe build your net worth to like $100k then go into less risky stuff like bank logs. Wouldn't rely on python kingdom they can realistically get arrested by the feds at anytime, especially because they are in USA.
I'd never quit my job to work with python kingdom fulltime they can get arrested any moment, in CT the cops and feds already know who they are. Shit is getting hot.

Rengoku_donut

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I'd never quit my job to work with python kingdom fulltime they can get arrested any moment, in CT the cops and feds already know who they are. Shit is getting hot.
yeah honestly the play is getting rich off this shit then spinning it off into real estate or some other plays.

JacKTheRiZZer

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
yeah thats what i was thinking good starter money how much less risky is bank logs?

nopi62383

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Why is python no longer accepting custom binary request instead they only do random? the politics in P2P fucked everything up imho

ScammersUnited

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Why is python no longer accepting custom binary request instead they only do random? the politics in P2P fucked everything up imho
If you ask them about getting specific banks they don't allow it anymore they cut that shit off in like mid-2023 they never did custom binary request (atleast not to my knowledge)

nopi62383

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
If you ask them about getting specific banks they don't allow it anymore they cut that shit off in like mid-2023 they never did custom binary request (atleast not to my knowledge)
yeah noticed this, they have been very "boujee" nowadays it seems

ScammersUnited

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
yeah noticed this, they have been very "boujee" nowadays it seems
I think they transitioned from being a shop that was underground to now being known thats the problem nowadays honestly.

Swippingfendi

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I think they transitioned from being a shop that was underground to now being known thats the problem nowadays honestly.
Python be moving corporate as fuck nowadays it be just R2D2 and the mainstream tor vendors that still be acting normal type shit

Users who are viewing this thread