REVIEW: Python Kingdom Carding Store (8/10) - Good but Could be Bettter

saharanrj31_

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
The domestic cards better for cashout in USA seem to be chase and in UK barclays. Your not gonna have higher ATM limits but that seems to be only downfall with the international card (ordered my first mid-balance a week ago). The time you need to spend jumping between ATM's is much higher. So ya it's not as good but its functional.
I have a friend thinking of buying in Canada. The high-balance card is the only viable option it seems when you are non-domestic.

lolman00

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
These guys are really like not for the "Entry-level carders" like how they advertise tbh. I ordered my first card from them before even finding out about this forum like a week ago or so. They are really like not that easy to cash out like the mid-balance is hard as shit to cashout despite being advertised to beginners. The high-balance is their best card but all of their stuff is extremely overpriced compared to the rest of the market vendors. Your kinda just paying for the customer service, the nice packaging, and their consistency which is their best attribute. These guys are "legit" but lets be clear from an economical perspective, definitely not the best option.

Greyhound15

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
These guys are really like not for the "Entry-level carders" like how they advertise tbh. I ordered my first card from them before even finding out about this forum like a week ago or so. They are really like not that easy to cash out like the mid-balance is hard as shit to cashout despite being advertised to beginners. The high-balance is their best card but all of their stuff is extremely overpriced compared to the rest of the market vendors. Your kinda just paying for the customer service, the nice packaging, and their consistency which is their best attribute. These guys are "legit" but lets be clear from an economical perspective, definitely not the best option.
Hello lolmann00- I'm new here, can you help me with some legit vendors for cards, I already got burned 3 times, I'd really appreciate it

kevin1994

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Hello, I'm just checking here, this is my first time, is python kingdom legit
yeah lol they are one of the biggest vendor on TOR private sector. You can find better and cheaper deals on all the popular markets though.

Users who are viewing this thread