REVIEW: Python Kingdom Carding Store (8/10) - Good but Could be Bettter

luffy00

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hi guys, I have a question. Can you answer me honestly? Can we make online purchases with their international card? I would really appreciate it if someone could respond.🙏

Cardz123456

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hi guys, I have a question. Can you answer me honestly? Can we make online purchases with their international card? I would really appreciate it if someone could respond.🙏
their cards don't work online lol, its ATM and POS only its in the FAQ

carder263

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Why is python no longer accepting custom binary request instead they only do random? the politics in P2P fucked everything up imho
:LOL: because they all corporate now, can't even talk to CEO anymore

nopi62383

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
:LOL: because they all corporate now, can't even talk to CEO anymore
I learned this the hard way, when I asked a question about ATM withdrawals and got a response from a "support agent" that sounded nothing like python but it is what it is. Still making money off this, thats all what matters tbh

HydeMyID

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I learned this the hard way, when I asked a question about ATM withdrawals and got a response from a "support agent" that sounded nothing like python but it is what it is. Still making money off this, thats all what matters tbh
😂

tam

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
LOLZ

luffy00

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I live in Connecticut, theres atleast 60 people in gangs that I know off the top of my head that are running clone cards from them, it's getting hot where I live. I don't think they can have one person answering like they did in the old days lol. They are at the maturity phase in their operation where they are only a full months out from getting busted from the feds.

kevin1994

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I live in Connecticut, theres atleast 60 people in gangs that I know off the top of my head that are running clone cards from them, it's getting hot where I live. I don't think they can have one person answering like they did in the old days lol. They are at the maturity phase in their operation where they are only a full months out from getting busted from the feds.
FAX

icenno777

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
hello, I want to talk to you privately on telegram or somewhere, where can we talk?

dorx2

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Python be moving corporate as fuck nowadays it be just R2D2 and the mainstream tor vendors that still be acting normal type shit
do you recommend R2D2 for bank log to crypto? what you advise?

dorx2

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
might be one of the most accurate and honest reviews i've seen about python overall. Been purchasing from them for months, even after the multiplicity update they have had bad shortages in cards specifically the ones most people seem to want most. Their P2P system is almost like some borrow data from paul to pay peter like a synthetic data ponzi scheme, but they seem to be converting enough of the customers to join their $30,000 P2P program to keep up the flow they are getting. Can't see this being viable long term though, we'll see how they go about it, I can see them not allowing certain customers to buy if they get too much demand. I've seen from others that they are basically going to go extinct within the north east coast of the USA because they get too much demand there. Only time will tell...
how is it going with the clones? what do you recommend and advise especially at the atm stage with cameras and all that?

dorx2

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
yeah card came in, didn't cash out as much as i wanted to becuz card stopped working after i waited too long after usin ATM n shit. Forgot u gotta cash that bitch out quick, i got like 2 bands out of it, nun against python but this game too high risk i stopped and i do shit witt bank logs n stuff now
how is the clones going? have you switched to bank logs? what you advise?

tdoto

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
hey guys im wondering if anyone here knows if these work in canada or have used them before here

Shifty55

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
hey guys im wondering if anyone here knows if these work in canada or have used them before here
they work in canada. buy international card

deepspace

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I'm in Canada is it worth getting when it seems most of their business is done in the USA?

tdoto

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I'm in Canada is it worth getting when it seems most of their business is done in the USA?
The domestic cards better for cashout in USA seem to be chase and in UK barclays. Your not gonna have higher ATM limits but that seems to be only downfall with the international card (ordered my first mid-balance a week ago). The time you need to spend jumping between ATM's is much higher. So ya it's not as good but its functional.

Users who are viewing this thread