Product Release: Cloned Cards (Physical & Shipped) [👑 PYTHON KINGDOM 👑]

pardonmyback

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
June PR update even said that they were thinking about end to end encryption that can single handedly destroy all of the plans that python kingdom has in their 2023 roadmap that they seem to still be doing. Not sure what would indicate your sentiment at all.
Ok but just check the diagnostics and you can see that its completely something proprietary that they can't even reverse engineer

ApexCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
giphy.webp

Ok but just check the diagnostics and you can see that its completely something proprietary that they can't even reverse engineer
uneducated in this topic my man lol

Willtg018

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
你好朋友,这个问题不会被Python Kingdom更改。他们在最近的买家群聊更新中表示,他们将不再支持UnionPay更新,因此你必须在每一个订单中明确说明,否则他们可能会发给你与其他国家相关的UnionPay信息,而这不是首选。
--- TRANSLATE FROM BAIDU TRANSLATE ---

Yes this has been solved but you must inquiry via telegram it seems we in china are not allowed to do online orders as it is considered a special request purchase.

--- TRANSLATE FROM BAIDU TRANSLATE ---

是的,这个问题已经解决了,但是您必须通过电报查询,似乎我们在中国不允许进行在线订单,因为它被视为特殊请求购买。

skrtkobain

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Super-High Balance finna be dead for CT at the rate niggas been getting caught at WU. Raising a red flag for yall.
What is the deal in CT? I keep seeing guys all over the thread say its extremely hot in CT for Clone Cards well really the whole east coast in general but CT and NYC seem to be on fire.

Python Cards

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Do this only for the high-balance card the super-high is shit for this strategy
Both work, the reason we haven't recommended is simply because most people prefer to not be up at midnight hence why its not recommended in the FAQ. Cash out strategies can work theoretically in any way you want it to work given the restrictions and circumstances in place concurrently.

Python Cards

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
---- TRANSLATE FROM BAIDU TRANSLATE ----

I am not sure where to leave reviews on products but one thing I encountered with this product after ordering on TOR is the High-Balance card DOES NOT work with all unionpay users in asia, specifically china. I need to let people know this, they proclaim that it works on all of the unionpay variations, however if the user is NOT from China that they are using on the International card data will NOT work in china if the victim has not used their card within the past 6 months within mainland china. The card processors will reject it.

I made Python Kingdom aware of this as I have ordered around 4 different high-balance cards, two I ordered first week via the TOR store for mainland china I had success on my first one cashing out ¥28254 yuan or about 3.9k USD. Second card I ordered did not work at all except for my ATM cash out which here in china is much lower. I made a report to my account manager on the sheet and they immediately offered either a refund or replacement, Since my earlier success I then requested another high-balance card. They sent it on overnight tracking and it arrived and it was same issue, on my sheet the first user was from macau on the card that worked and the replacement cards were either from non-asian unionpay or asian unionpay but not in friendly relations with china.

After this I decided to message again for one more replacement but has to be from china friendly region. Then the card finally decide to work with proper method on International Card version. This issue I am not sure if they rectified amongst all cards so I write this to notify you, if in mainland china you must ask to order cards only from victim on mainland otherwise you will have problem.

---- TRANSLATE FROM BAIDU TRANSLATE ----

我不太确定在哪里留评论,但我遇到的一个问题是,在TOR上订购的高余额卡并不是所有亚洲地区的UnionPay用户(特别是中国)都能使用。我需要让大家知道这一点,虽然他们声称卡适用于所有UnionPay变种,但如果用户不是来自中国且使用国际卡数据,这些卡在中国的使用情况会有问题,尤其是当持卡人在过去6个月内没有在中国大陆使用过他们的卡时,卡片处理系统会拒绝交易。

我已经向Python Kingdom报告了这一点。我订购了大约4张不同的高余额卡,其中两张是通过TOR商店为中国大陆订购的。第一张卡我成功提取了¥28254元人民币,约合3.9千美元。第二张卡则完全无法使用,除了在ATM机上提取现金,但在中国这里的提现额度要低得多。我向我的账户经理报告了这一问题,他们立即提供了退款或更换卡的选项。由于我之前的成功经历,我申请了另一张高余额卡。他们通过隔夜快递寄送了卡片,但问题依旧。我发现,第一张卡的用户来自澳门,并且该卡能正常使用,而更换的卡片要么来自非亚洲UnionPay地区,要么来自与中国没有友好关系的亚洲UnionPay地区。

在此之后,我决定再次请求更换卡片,但这次要求来自中国友好的地区。最终,卡片终于能在国际卡版本上正常使用。由于我不确定他们是否已经解决了所有卡片的问题,因此写下这些信息通知大家。如果你在中国大陆,必须要求从中国大陆的用户处订购卡片,否则会遇到问题。
UnionPay variations simply have had an update. It will be rectified completely in the coming months or so. However for meantime all chinese orders should go through telegram.

Python Cards

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
What is the deal in CT? I keep seeing guys all over the thread say its extremely hot in CT for Clone Cards well really the whole east coast in general but CT and NYC seem to be on fire.
CT and NYC are our highest areas for distribution, and they aren't specifically large land masses. Many organized crime organizations are affiliated with our P2P infrastructure program in such small areas. Theft is at all time highs and authorities are more on the search within the area.

Gixxer69

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
CT and NYC are our highest areas for distribution, and they aren't specifically large land masses. Many organized crime organizations are affiliated with our P2P infrastructure program in such small areas. Theft is at all time highs and authorities are more on the search within the area.
There's been a few arrests in my friends area that lives in Hartford. Not any small fish seems to only be the big guys like you said. You think the arrests will trickle down to us normal guys or no?

Willtg018

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
UnionPay variations simply have had an update. It will be rectified completely in the coming months or so. However for meantime all chinese orders should go through telegram.
I have seen this, why have your support workers not have told me this? They have simply told me to wait but with no update. When will this be officially cleared for usage in 🇨🇳 China? many affiliates are awaiting this.

OG_hussler

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Is it true u can't hit money orders with the mid card?

skrtkobain

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Is it true u can't hit money orders with the mid card?
Card doesn't work at money orders it doesn't authorize. Python Kingdom doesn't clarify why this is the case but it simply will not work if its not atms or payment processors in stores. The USPS and WU one just won't work sadly.

OG_hussler

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Card doesn't work at money orders it doesn't authorize. Python Kingdom doesn't clarify why this is the case but it simply will not work if its not atms or payment processors in stores. The USPS and WU one just won't work sadly.
Ok Cool

Greygoat

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
how long does it usually take from ordering to receiving the actual card

Coodude

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I can't get the mid-balance to work either, it always says authorization failed for USPS and then on WU it doesn't even work either..

Tag5

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
are cloned cards hitting? anyone tried aus yet
Camberra resident here, it works but they don't accept australian p2p members anymore so we are limited to 2 cards per week :/

trynagetrich

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Camberra resident here, it works but they don't accept australian p2p members anymore so we are limited to 2 cards per week :/
Oh that’s annoying, what was total expenses for you since everything is usd

Tag5

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Oh that’s annoying, what was total expenses for you since everything is usd
mate honestly the first card i bought was $400 card because my lad on discord thats in sydney said that the mid-balance card was basically incompatible with the ATM machines in sydney in stores like woolworths or whatever, like u need to be able to access the atm at midnight and it opens at 6. Most of the stores for purchases all closed by midnight so being able to get the giftcards and all other utilities is impossible to really get all of the funds off of the card. So would reccomend high balance card, the super-high is overkill and not necessary for us in our scenario as aussies.

Users who are viewing this thread