Product Release: Cloned Cards (Physical & Shipped) [👑 PYTHON KINGDOM 👑]

fuke1991

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
I'm chilling on that not tryna get banned
I heard that python ceo only gave his direct contact to the earliest of buyers back in the darkweb market days... makes sense.

kittyboom9292

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
The high-balance card can be used at ATM twice like the mid right??? the midnight glitch

skrtkobain

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
The high-balance card can be used at ATM twice like the mid right??? the midnight glitch
Yh it can be. I think the reason it's not 'recommended' is because people used to complain all the time about the waking up at midnight ordeal (look in earlier comments/threads)

Python Cards

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
If they were to ever update the cryptography for example would there be a halt on your retail sales until more r&d is done? or would it be like what happened in 2023 where you guys basically did an update on the fly. I'm sure the cryptography update takes like months in order for it to officially go widespread but I'm not completely sure what that would implicate this time around due to all these updates and changes with the banks.
There would need to be an R&D process, the amount of time it would take depends on the independent variable of the complexity of the cryptography. Given our team size, it will be completed alot faster relative to 2023 speeds.

Python Cards

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
@Python Cards is it possible to get an order via DHL even though I live in USA? want to order it with DHL because I live near a logistics center and it comes in faster.
It is, but you will need to order via Telegram not via the TOR store. We'll handle it that way.

Python Cards

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
@Python Cards why you use DHL for domestic shipment for my order?
Sometimes we have increases on one shipping provider and decreases on another. Sometimes for domestic orders we don't use USPS because mid-balance orders are on tight margins, which means we need to cut costs on shipping. If our shipping agent offers same times but lower costs, we will do that from time to time. 90% of the time it will be USPS.

Python Cards

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I figured. Thanks for telling me this, he acts like a big shot on this thread like he knows python ceo well and that he is super connected all over the place.
Python Kingdom CEO only communicates with the team on the ground and not others. Therefore this user is lying.

ApexCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
There would need to be an R&D process, the amount of time it would take depends on the independent variable of the complexity of the cryptography. Given our team size, it will be completed alot faster relative to 2023 speeds.
Alright good to know, looking for a swift migration for the next VISA update in February.

Willtg018

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
---- TRANSLATE FROM BAIDU TRANSLATE ----

I am not sure where to leave reviews on products but one thing I encountered with this product after ordering on TOR is the High-Balance card DOES NOT work with all unionpay users in asia, specifically china. I need to let people know this, they proclaim that it works on all of the unionpay variations, however if the user is NOT from China that they are using on the International card data will NOT work in china if the victim has not used their card within the past 6 months within mainland china. The card processors will reject it.

I made Python Kingdom aware of this as I have ordered around 4 different high-balance cards, two I ordered first week via the TOR store for mainland china I had success on my first one cashing out ¥28254 yuan or about 3.9k USD. Second card I ordered did not work at all except for my ATM cash out which here in china is much lower. I made a report to my account manager on the sheet and they immediately offered either a refund or replacement, Since my earlier success I then requested another high-balance card. They sent it on overnight tracking and it arrived and it was same issue, on my sheet the first user was from macau on the card that worked and the replacement cards were either from non-asian unionpay or asian unionpay but not in friendly relations with china.

After this I decided to message again for one more replacement but has to be from china friendly region. Then the card finally decide to work with proper method on International Card version. This issue I am not sure if they rectified amongst all cards so I write this to notify you, if in mainland china you must ask to order cards only from victim on mainland otherwise you will have problem.

我不太确定在哪里留评论,但我遇到的一个问题是,在TOR上订购的高余额卡并不是所有亚洲地区的UnionPay用户(特别是中国)都能使用。我需要让大家知道这一点,虽然他们声称卡适用于所有UnionPay变种,但如果用户不是来自中国且使用国际卡数据,这些卡在中国的使用情况会有问题,尤其是当持卡人在过去6个月内没有在中国大陆使用过他们的卡时,卡片处理系统会拒绝交易。

我已经向Python Kingdom报告了这一点。我订购了大约4张不同的高余额卡,其中两张是通过TOR商店为中国大陆订购的。第一张卡我成功提取了¥28254元人民币,约合3.9千美元。第二张卡则完全无法使用,除了在ATM机上提取现金,但在中国这里的提现额度要低得多。我向我的账户经理报告了这一问题,他们立即提供了退款或更换卡的选项。由于我之前的成功经历,我申请了另一张高余额卡。他们通过隔夜快递寄送了卡片,但问题依旧。我发现,第一张卡的用户来自澳门,并且该卡能正常使用,而更换的卡片要么来自非亚洲UnionPay地区,要么来自与中国没有友好关系的亚洲UnionPay地区。

在此之后,我决定再次请求更换卡片,但这次要求来自中国友好的地区。最终,卡片终于能在国际卡版本上正常使用。由于我不确定他们是否已经解决了所有卡片的问题,因此写下这些信息通知大家。如果你在中国大陆,必须要求从中国大陆的用户处订购卡片,否则会遇到问题。

pardonmyback

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
If they were to ever update the cryptography for example would there be a halt on your retail sales until more r&d is done? or would it be like what happened in 2023 where you guys basically did an update on the fly. I'm sure the cryptography update takes like months in order for it to officially go widespread but I'm not completely sure what that would implicate this time around due to all these updates and changes with the banks.
I doub't that the visa updates would ever be that complicated if you look at their june PR u can see that

ApexCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
I doub't that the visa updates would ever be that complicated if you look at their june PR u can see that
June PR update even said that they were thinking about end to end encryption that can single handedly destroy all of the plans that python kingdom has in their 2023 roadmap that they seem to still be doing. Not sure what would indicate your sentiment at all.

Pooks

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

I am not sure where to leave reviews on products but one thing I encountered with this product after ordering on TOR is the High-Balance card DOES NOT work with all unionpay users in asia, specifically china. I need to let people know this, they proclaim that it works on all of the unionpay variations, however if the user is NOT from China that they are using on the International card data will NOT work in china if the victim has not used their card within the past 6 months within mainland china. The card processors will reject it.

I made Python Kingdom aware of this as I have ordered around 4 different high-balance cards, two I ordered first week via the TOR store for mainland china I had success on my first one cashing out ¥28254 yuan or about 3.9k USD. Second card I ordered did not work at all except for my ATM cash out which here in china is much lower. I made a report to my account manager on the sheet and they immediately offered either a refund or replacement, Since my earlier success I then requested another high-balance card. They sent it on overnight tracking and it arrived and it was same issue, on my sheet the first user was from macau on the card that worked and the replacement cards were either from non-asian unionpay or asian unionpay but not in friendly relations with china.

After this I decided to message again for one more replacement but has to be from china friendly region. Then the card finally decide to work with proper method on International Card version. This issue I am not sure if they rectified amongst all cards so I write this to notify you, if in mainland china you must ask to order cards only from victim on mainland otherwise you will have problem.

我不太确定在哪里留评论,但我遇到的一个问题是,在TOR上订购的高余额卡并不是所有亚洲地区的UnionPay用户(特别是中国)都能使用。我需要让大家知道这一点,虽然他们声称卡适用于所有UnionPay变种,但如果用户不是来自中国且使用国际卡数据,这些卡在中国的使用情况会有问题,尤其是当持卡人在过去6个月内没有在中国大陆使用过他们的卡时,卡片处理系统会拒绝交易。

我已经向Python Kingdom报告了这一点。我订购了大约4张不同的高余额卡,其中两张是通过TOR商店为中国大陆订购的。第一张卡我成功提取了¥28254元人民币,约合3.9千美元。第二张卡则完全无法使用,除了在ATM机上提取现金,但在中国这里的提现额度要低得多。我向我的账户经理报告了这一问题,他们立即提供了退款或更换卡的选项。由于我之前的成功经历,我申请了另一张高余额卡。他们通过隔夜快递寄送了卡片,但问题依旧。我发现,第一张卡的用户来自澳门,并且该卡能正常使用,而更换的卡片要么来自非亚洲UnionPay地区,要么来自与中国没有友好关系的亚洲UnionPay地区。

在此之后,我决定再次请求更换卡片,但这次要求来自中国友好的地区。最终,卡片终于能在国际卡版本上正常使用。由于我不确定他们是否已经解决了所有卡片的问题,因此写下这些信息通知大家。如果你在中国大陆,必须要求从中国大陆的用户处订购卡片,否则会遇到问题。
你好朋友,这个问题不会被Python Kingdom更改。他们在最近的买家群聊更新中表示,他们将不再支持UnionPay更新,因此你必须在每一个订单中明确说明,否则他们可能会发给你与其他国家相关的UnionPay信息,而这不是首选。

Users who are viewing this thread