Product Release: Cloned Cards (Physical & Shipped) [👑 PYTHON KINGDOM 👑]

skrtkobain

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I've been looking into this but the book python gives out doesn't go into enough detail about the cryptography part, do you mind elaborating on it a bit more. I been ordering for like over a year now, but haven't broken into P2P because I can't get my head around the more complicated topics.
It's in their book but its pretty hard to explain in this context without knowing the fundamentals.

toro121

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hello @Python Cards . Seen you guys accept dark locker, thats like the only escrow i've trusted and used across other vendors before buying. Been scammed like 50 times before finding my legit plug. I have not messaged you guys yet because I don't want to waste anytime but I just want to confirm that your username is this here and not a fake one on Dark Locker.

View attachment 2494

Thank You!!!
Thank you for Escrow Reccomendation

manster33

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Super-high balance Chase cards are virtually extinct rn wtf

ApexCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Super-high balance Chase cards are virtually extinct rn wtf
CPC is damn near only for the P2P premium guys. If you were in some of the other threads in this forum you would of already seen that coming.

GeniusMidnight

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Super-High Balance finna be dead for CT at the rate niggas been getting caught at WU. Raising a red flag for yall.

manster33

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
CPC is damn near only for the P2P premium guys. If you were in some of the other threads in this forum you would of already seen that coming.
Fuck. I miss the old days lmao

Julian Doyle

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Vouch, for high balance card.

MoneyHungry44

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I have 6 skimmers setup in my area doing 1,000 points of dataflow a month. I am not a top contributor but after filtration I get 300-350 clone cards a month, me and my team make $70k-$90k/mo each. You just litterally sound jealous lol, still a retailer after years ur retarted thats why you never joined of the first place you POS. You are like a fucking hall monitor in this fucking thread.
What is your username on the P2P ranking? I just recently joined P2P and I don't see your name "ApexCarder" on the ranking list. Are you not in the top 50 with those type of stats? 🤔

ApexCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
What is your username on the P2P ranking? I just recently joined P2P and I don't see your name "ApexCarder" on the ranking list. Are you not in the top 50 with those type of stats? 🤔
"rjthegod" is my username, have a different one here on this forum

wagatanga

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Oh jeez, u been at this for a while I see. Makes sense.
Don't listen to that guy. Seen him in the normal python buyer chat he sells cashout methods to noobs that don't read the FAQ in the chat for $20. He is probably lying about being a higher ranking P2P member too. Unless he can text us off that account he's full of sh*t

MoneyHungry44

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Don't listen to that guy. Seen him in the normal python buyer chat he sells cashout methods to noobs that don't read the FAQ in the chat for $20. He is probably lying about being a higher ranking P2P member too. Unless he can text us off that account he's full of sh*t
I figured. Thanks for telling me this, he acts like a big shot on this thread like he knows python ceo well and that he is super connected all over the place.

wagatanga

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I figured. Thanks for telling me this, he acts like a big shot on this thread like he knows python ceo well and that he is super connected all over the place.
I have the CEO contact on whatsapp he responds like once a month lol he not active he busy. He a liar and doesn't know them. Python telegram is simply a support worker not him.

fuke1991

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I have the CEO contact on whatsapp he responds like once a month lol he not active he busy. He a liar and doesn't know them. Python telegram is simply a support worker not him.
Can you dm me his number?

Users who are viewing this thread