Product Release: Cloned Cards (Physical & Shipped) [👑 PYTHON KINGDOM 👑]

Tag5

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey, Hope you don't mind me asking but I was wondering if you could give me a bit of a run down on how to use these cards in AU, I'm from Sydney and really intrested in purchasing one but not sure the in's and out's I'm just confused about how it works and if you can actually get the full use out of them or not and if they will actually work in our ATM's for cashing out and if so do all ATMs work or only selected ones?
I apologise in advance for all the questions I know they have answers on there website but would prefer to hear the actual ins and outs from someone in AUS that has used the product.
I really appreciate your time and help.
Sure mate, in my case I use the high-balance card so it is a bit straightforward. I go to ATM in woolworths or any other open ATM in area take out about 1470 AUD, depends on how much balance the atm limit is on the paper with the card. I do this ATM cashout at around noon, after I head to the western union tender in my area and send about 4500 AUD to my mates western union on the other side of town for him to take out in cash. The card will be dead after this and you can get rid of it. It is massively important to convert the values to AUD when you receive their products as they say they will do the currency conversion for you on the sheet but many times they do not.

suussss

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
There's been a few arrests in my friends area that lives in Hartford. Not any small fish seems to only be the big guys like you said. You think the arrests will trickle down to us normal guys or no?
They don't ever arrest the small fish as its federal crimes usually.

Gixxer69

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
They don't ever arrest the small fish as its federal crimes usually.
Yes man have seen this a few times. None so far with me or my friends but the gang in CT that is in P2P is hitting for like inflows of up to and above $100k+/week so no wonder their asses got murked lmfao.

trynagetrich

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
It’s about to be my first time getting a card I’m from Aus just wondering the process and what to do once u get the cash out of the ATM, is there a way to get it into bank account without lookinf suspicious?

Tag5

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
It’s about to be my first time getting a card I’m from Aus just wondering the process and what to do once u get the cash out of the ATM, is there a way to get it into bank account without lookinf suspicious?
hey mate from aussie too, read through some of my last threads we talked about this.

trynagetrich

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
hey mate from aussie too, read through some of my last threads we talked about this.
Thanks had a read just wondering what you do with the cash? How do you successfully getting it into your bank? I don’t have a western union nor does anyone I know would cashing it all out look suspicious?

Tag5

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Thanks had a read just wondering what you do with the cash? How do you successfully getting it into your bank? I don’t have a western union nor does anyone I know would cashing it all out look suspicious?
I would recommend getting giftcards or use Australia postal money order and issue to your mates or simply yourself.

trynagetrich

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I would recommend getting giftcards or use Australia postal money order and issue to your mates or simply yourself.
Okay perfect I’ll probably try the gift card method once purchased. Can you vouch when did you recently buy?

Tag5

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Okay perfect I’ll probably try the gift card method once purchased. Can you vouch when did you recently buy?
Last time I hit it was around last week personally. I am about to go to EU for vacation will get back to working in two weeks or so. Good luck cashing out your giftcards.

chcufiifufufufuf

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Did parcel recently change their parcels? recieved my order in one of those yellow long letter mails instead of their black poly parcels that are like xray undetectable. Luckily I'm domestic in USA but for some that are international or even UK this could be a bad opsec and it will get caught up by customs.

skrtkobain

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Did parcel recently change their parcels? recieved my order in one of those yellow long letter mails instead of their black poly parcels that are like xray undetectable. Luckily I'm domestic in USA but for some that are international or even UK this could be a bad opsec and it will get caught up by customs.
to my understanding they do that for domestic orders only and its for whenever they run out of the poly parcels. This happened earlier this year but for like a month, idk if they are trying to cut costs/corners or if they really are runnng out, its hard as shit to tell tbh.

trynagetrich

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Last time I hit it was around last week personally. I am about to go to EU for vacation will get back to working in two weeks or so. Good luck cashing out your giftcards.
Sorry for asking again just concerned about getting caught. Obviously will be my first time and I’m just trying to be cautious with getting the money into my bank. With buying giftcards I’ve found ones called activ visa gift cards at office works. These can be used online, would it work for me too buy a couple of these with the cash withdrawn from the card and use the gift cards online to buy XRM on exodus? Then transfer the XRM to BTC and send BTC to an Australian exchange like coinspot so u can withdraw into bank? I’ve heard XRM isn’t traceable and maybe that clears me a little?

JeremyWilson

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I asked them about this because I have a current order that I just made like 3 hours ago for the Super-High Balance Card. It's probably not going to get seized regardless due to the nature of the product, but just for extra protection I wanted to make sure this was the case. I live in thailand right now and customs is extremely strict. They have stated that it was only being used for some domestic orders that are closeby to them as their newest shipment of x-ray proof parcels is coming in late so they have to ration. Thank god that shit isn't being used for the international stuff. It's apparently the parcels like this one below right?

1727455463984.png

Mr.greenl33

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I asked them about this because I have a current order that I just made like 3 hours ago for the Super-High Balance Card. It's probably not going to get seized regardless due to the nature of the product, but just for extra protection I wanted to make sure this was the case. I live in thailand right now and customs is extremely strict. They have stated that it was only being used for some domestic orders that are closeby to them as their newest shipment of x-ray proof parcels is coming in late so they have to ration. Thank god that shit isn't being used for the international stuff. It's apparently the parcels like this one below right?

View attachment 2550
I think you guys overestimate the fuck out of customs. I used to work in customs in the sorting center in NYC packages of that size we would always just pass thru without search even if the dogs sniffed them and sensed drugs. It's not a big enough catch, we are looking for large shipments of hidden drugs like 40 pounds plus that actually make a difference not recreational. Add on the fact that the goods python sells aren't even drugs, these passing 100% of the time, if I was an unknowing parcel agent, even if I opened it I wouldn't think anything of it it than it's just a debit card prepaid seller sending out a card to a client (legit prepaid seller). I mean look at their damn packaging LOL.

1727461871217.jpeg

Tag5

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Sorry for asking again just concerned about getting caught. Obviously will be my first time and I’m just trying to be cautious with getting the money into my bank. With buying giftcards I’ve found ones called activ visa gift cards at office works. These can be used online, would it work for me too buy a couple of these with the cash withdrawn from the card and use the gift cards online to buy XRM on exodus? Then transfer the XRM to BTC and send BTC to an Australian exchange like coinspot so u can withdraw into bank? I’ve heard XRM isn’t traceable and maybe that clears me a little?
Yeah mate that strategy is actually better than the one I was already usin so I should be taking notes from you haha ✍️

Moemac

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
It's in their book but its pretty hard to explain in this context without knowing the fundamentals.
I bought the book myself, its honestly a steep road to understanding it. I was thinking about joining P2P but at this point, I don't actually think I'm smart enough to actually understand that stuff.

Python Cards

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hello @Python Cards , frequent customer here. Is it possible to be able to just order 8 cards at one time in the beginning in the month instead of the two cards per week? so that I can get my months worth of cards upfront and return next month.
Not possible, simply due to how the data distribution release clauses are like with our P2P partners.

Python Cards

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

View attachment 2550
We were doing this for domestic orders only (for the most part) and some international orders simply upon the basis of the fact that we ran out of X-RAY parcels, the distributors we use loaded the pallete to the wrong customer and they take around two weeks for delivery. We should of had overstack of shipping supplies, but we were completely left in the dry. Our Apologies.

Users who are viewing this thread