Product Release: Cloned Cards (Physical & Shipped) [👑 PYTHON KINGDOM 👑]

ApexCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
To our understanding the change in sequence has absolutely nothing to do with security protocol, otherwise it would of been done by VISA and Mastercard all at once. Certain banks decided to expand their binary protocols in order to offer more ATM limits while still being in compliant with the 2024 ATM cryptography. We look at this more as a further variant of diversification. A few more quarters of P2P inflow will provide us with enough data to understand the new data types and adjust accordingly.
If they were to ever update the cryptography for example would there be a halt on your retail sales until more r&d is done? or would it be like what happened in 2023 where you guys basically did an update on the fly. I'm sure the cryptography update takes like months in order for it to officially go widespread but I'm not completely sure what that would implicate this time around due to all these updates and changes with the banks.

RayLee

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
If they were to ever update the cryptography for example would there be a halt on your retail sales until more r&d is done? or would it be like what happened in 2023 where you guys basically did an update on the fly. I'm sure the cryptography update takes like months in order for it to officially go widespread but I'm not completely sure what that would implicate this time around due to all these updates and changes with the banks.
They will probably have a 1 month r&d time like last time if I'd have to guess. So pause retail but keep P2P open.

ApexCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
They will probably have a 1 month r&d time like last time if I'd have to guess. So pause retail but keep P2P open.
I think the last time they did a pause was for a bank level change not network wide. I suggest probably a downtime of 3 months if not more to research and redesign that. I don't think python kingdom had the scale of customers they previously had before like they do now, so it's gonna be different imo

pogozzzz

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Vouch - High Balance Card

skrtkobain

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
They change the cryptography all of the time for sake of "cryptography" I think this theory alot of u guys in P2P chat say is nothing but a theory. None of the documentation python puts out alligns with the frequency of changes u guys always say is happening its nothing but a bunch of FUD.

ApexCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
They change the cryptography all of the time for sake of "cryptography" I think this theory alot of u guys in P2P chat say is nothing but a theory. None of the documentation python puts out alligns with the frequency of changes u guys always say is happening its nothing but a bunch of FUD.
I disagree, but given your previous statements its above your competency... No offense.

Zyrix123456

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey guys so reading thru out this thread seems like the mid-balance for first buy isn't the play? and I should stick with the high-balance?

ApexCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Welp, Can't help stupid.
lol, idiot.
Our store has been down since Monday, it is now currently operational. You may check that the "P2P Infrastructure" has been reset to "Coming Soon" we won't be accepting new members simply because we have surpassed our limit of how many people we can onboard at once. You can simply just purchase Clone Cards now.
why did you guys reset the P2P for a short time then re-up it a few days later?

skrtkobain

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey guys so reading thru out this thread seems like the mid-balance for first buy isn't the play? and I should stick with the high-balance?
My sentiment is that if ur dead broke then yeah buy it. Otherwise yeah go with the high-balance lol, its alot easier to use.

Free17

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hello, I am here, I come from France and I came across this seller by chance. I would like to know the reliability because there are a lot of scams in this area. Thank you.

westcoast408

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
@Python Cards is it possible to get an order via DHL even though I live in USA? want to order it with DHL because I live near a logistics center and it comes in faster.

anonhax0r

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I've been looking into this but the book python gives out doesn't go into enough detail about the cryptography part, do you mind elaborating on it a bit more. I been ordering for like over a year now, but haven't broken into P2P because I can't get my head around the more complicated topics.

@Soswayscams

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
wsup gang been a minute i been on these forums. How the clones been hitting? haven't bought from python for a long ass time no kap so wanna check in

Finesse1

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Super-High Balance card's under chase still have the ATM limits right? my QC I got for my recent order says chase but idk if the limits are the same like the high-balance cards because they are private chase and not the normal one or is everything still the same?
I have yet to get CPC yet after around 10 orders of super-high balance and high-balance despite they say its one of their main data sources is chase... hmm

Users who are viewing this thread