Product Release: Cloned Cards (Physical & Shipped) [👑 PYTHON KINGDOM 👑]

fenoeeslv

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Thanks for the Vouch @ifightducks , regarding the pricing. Our pricing is what it is because we don't have direct data sourcing its primarily peer to peer derived. This means that in the beginning it will be higher-end on the market but over time the network effect will suppress the price as we get more P2P members.
ya'll gonna keep running this shit reflective on the P2P or u finna switch it up in the future?

benergy22

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
First time trying these guys after a while of being on the forum lurking. Vouched for the high-balance card in NY; quick delivery and support. Tracking was broken first time around but they quickly fixed the scenario; apparently some sort of a server error.

Python Cards

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
ok so are you guys going to clean up the chat this way no one can be confused... or???
The members who join the P2P chat are all individuals who have paid the fee, the fee is extremely expensive, in excess of $30,000 USD. These chats are not strategic it is a community full of buyers to simply have normal off-topic conversations. Never buy products from these individuals, just because they supply data for us doesn't mean they are capable of producing and selling clone cards at scale.

Python Cards

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
P2P Chat will always have random sharks. Only in this community of darkweb will fuckers pay over $30,000+ to be in a groupchat to take advantage of others. They will never ban them because they pay for P2P. People in this clone card and darkweb shit are too rich and will easily screw someone else over to get richer themselves.
The P2P users are not representatives of us, its simply a chat full of users that paid for it. The chats in which strategic operations are being dealt with is between them and their individual partners that they work with in person. This groupchat is full of high-level criminals per-say, do not be suprised if high-level criminals try to decieve you. We are all criminals (including ourselves, we are just at a higher level), just be aware that these individuals are not your friends and doing business with them is something that you can do at your own discretion.

Python Cards

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Can you make it so that its a general protocol for each order? So like you give us the info we need to put in like the Vendor BTC Addy and the Transaction Information then we just dm u the transaction ID? it's a bit cumbersome to redo the process each time.
Yes, we can provide that directly on Telegram upon time of order.

Python Cards

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
ya'll gonna keep running this shit reflective on the P2P or u finna switch it up in the future?
P2P chats strategically should be between you and your affiliates in real life, the chat for P2P users is all P2P buyers worldwide. General conversation is permissable.

curet

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
How much can I make with maid balance only at the ATM because where I live there are no establishments open after 12?

Way2Fun69

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
How much can I make with maid balance only at the ATM because where I live there are no establishments open after 12?
lol only niggas that got them shits open at 12 be those midwest mfs in this thread bcuz no one else got that shit especially mfs that want to pull a high balance type shit. most u finna get out of it is gonna be a band. beggars can't be choosers my boi

wyq161

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey guys been lurking here for a long time. Recently bought a High-Balance Card as many of you guys have suggested after getting it in my PO box I was reading the paper and it have the binary code: "BNN-XXR" and the bank is BOA for here in the West Coast. I wanted to ask some more of the "professional" users about if that specific binary code has some sort of importance on how I can cashout and such?

ApexCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey guys been lurking here for a long time. Recently bought a High-Balance Card as many of you guys have suggested after getting it in my PO box I was reading the paper and it have the binary code: "BNN-XXR" and the bank is BOA for here in the West Coast. I wanted to ask some more of the "professional" users about if that specific binary code has some sort of importance on how I can cashout and such?
BNN-XXR is the normative BOA cards ur limits gonna be the same, python puts the withdrawal limitation beneath the deliverables section. When the withdrawl limitation is crazy high and you have a Binary and its like a super-high thats when it matters but the high-balance cards they all have a ceiling in terms of limits.

dennisdrees

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
BNN-XXR is the normative BOA cards ur limits gonna be the same, python puts the withdrawal limitation beneath the deliverables section. When the withdrawl limitation is crazy high and you have a Binary and its like a super-high thats when it matters but the high-balance cards they all have a ceiling in terms of limits.
got BNR-284 twice never got the "XXR" they both are generic versions right?

benito0076

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
It's because i'm actually somebody that knows what they are talking about in this space and clone cards, ATM malware specifically. Unlike you retard, people don't go to idiots for advice, it's that simple. Grow up kid.
I have bought the python kingdom book before they said the ATM malware stuff doesn't work anymore, is this true? How are you an expert in something that isn't used anymore? 🤔🤔🤔

Users who are viewing this thread