Product Release: Cloned Cards (Physical & Shipped) [👑 PYTHON KINGDOM 👑]

ifightducks

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Vouch Super-High Balance Card. Good seller, expensive, but you get what you pay for.

OG_hussler

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Tryna figure this shit out for myself lol - I ain't waking up at midnight either... fuck that
shit is bust gang, save ya money and get the high-bal prolly it be on sale for $325 fuck it

cctradar

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Python recently took my order and then returned the money to me and stated that I can't purchase because they are suspicious about me trying to do more than two orders a week due to the proximity of a order their "Artificial Intelligence" spotted that was made recently near the area in which I ordered initially. I am trying to plea with them saying that it wasn't me, how the fuck can they claim to always know when someone bypassing their rule with a shitty AI theres almost no way they can tell when someone doing repeat orders LOL shit is a fucking joke.

@Python Cards you guys are delusional for thinking you can hit this size with all of these customers and some of us by chance aren't going to potentially live near eachother. Thats dumb as fuck, figure out some other way to regulate it or either increase the order limit or lower the price of P2P u can't have it all FFS

Scamgod1

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Vouch Super-High Balance Card. Good seller, expensive, but you get what you pay for.
Theres a bunch of TOR vendors with similar stuff but they always don't hit everytime. I think we just paying for the consistency fr.

Scamgod1

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Python recently took my order and then returned the money to me and stated that I can't purchase because they are suspicious about me trying to do more than two orders a week due to the proximity of a order their "Artificial Intelligence" spotted that was made recently near the area in which I ordered initially. I am trying to plea with them saying that it wasn't me, how the fuck can they claim to always know when someone bypassing their rule with a shitty AI theres almost no way they can tell when someone doing repeat orders LOL shit is a fucking joke.

@Python Cards you guys are delusional for thinking you can hit this size with all of these customers and some of us by chance aren't going to potentially live near eachother. Thats dumb as fuck, figure out some other way to regulate it or either increase the order limit or lower the price of P2P u can't have it all FFS
:ROFLMAO: RIP

Beamer12

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

Python be so strict on that shit

Beamer12

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
fam u got a strategy for getting the money out of the Mid-Balance? Ion order that shitty ass card anymore but noobs in this forum don't have a solid method to run on their first order.
No one got a clue how to do that shit perfectly every time. It's not even feasible for a person to actually be able to go and buy gifties at midnight

kaali

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
shit is bust gang, save ya money and get the high-bal prolly it be on sale for $325 fuck it
say dat, finna stick witt the high balance jawns

Loventh

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Python's super-high balance cards going back out of stock like the old days i see :/
They have been in-stock recently more it seems during their new sale. They claimed during their P2P multiplicity update that supplies would be more consistent but the stock outages are like flashes sometimes they have a shit ton of high-balance cards for example and then they back down to not having shit. Thats kinda been how they sell as of now i guess.

DostoIQ

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
They have been in-stock recently more it seems during their new sale. They claimed during their P2P multiplicity update that supplies would be more consistent but the stock outages are like flashes sometimes they have a shit ton of high-balance cards for example and then they back down to not having shit. Thats kinda been how they sell as of now i guess.
they say they have it under control now but I am not sure

Sknuter

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
they say they have it under control now but I am not sure
Python says sometimes that have day outages because P2P members take time to submit data sometimes they are not alway's on time. They take the order and will simply wait so i think it just delays by the time they dispatch but idk

palm001

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: sounds like some shit them stingy ass mfs would do

a22e

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
The people in the P2P groupchat selling high-balance python kingdom chase cards are they legit?

glass338

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
The people in the P2P groupchat selling high-balance python kingdom chase cards are they legit?
Shop directly with Python Kingdom its hard to verify if some of the people in the P2P groupchat are even still in P2P. Even if they were accepted why would they be selling cards that were sent to them be up for resale? python gotta tighten up on their groupchat because alot of the guys in there like 10% of them aren't even in P2P anymore they either went on to other things or doing something else. The real biz goes down within the sub groupchats made by other members not really the main one. Would say not to trust people in that gc unless python verifies them. Chase cards going at a black market premium too like $600 within groupchats thats alot of bread to lose if you choose the wrong mf.

a22e

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Shop directly with Python Kingdom its hard to verify if some of the people in the P2P groupchat are even still in P2P. Even if they were accepted why would they be selling cards that were sent to them be up for resale? python gotta tighten up on their groupchat because alot of the guys in there like 10% of them aren't even in P2P anymore they either went on to other things or doing something else. The real biz goes down within the sub groupchats made by other members not really the main one. Would say not to trust people in that gc unless python verifies them. Chase cards going at a black market premium too like $600 within groupchats thats alot of bread to lose if you choose the wrong mf.
Ok good, because I was skeptical before. I asked some of them if they accepted coinlink escrow like how python accepts it. They all denied me they were all fucking RIPPERS. P2P chat is infiltrated with motherfu*kers trying to scam people in the Python Kingdom Buyers chat too. Thanks for telling me. Will just buy from them directly for now on and just cross my fingers 🤞 that I get a Chase card

glass338

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Ok good, because I was skeptical before. I asked some of them if they accepted coinlink escrow like how python accepts it. They all denied me they were all fucking RIPPERS. P2P chat is infiltrated with motherfu*kers trying to scam people in the Python Kingdom Buyers chat too. Thanks for telling me. Will just buy from them directly for now on and just cross my fingers 🤞 that I get a Chase card
if its not from direct source python kingdom don't even entertain it lol, yeah man good for smartening up

SlamBudi

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I was talking to python kingdom ceo like two weeks ago in the P2P member chat. They dispatch like 3,000 cards a day with their rather small team. Some of the retailers they ship to will def fold at some point lol. Ur too optimistic, the P2P members won't rat or get caught but a retailer def will someday
Python Kingdom imo has a solid 2-5 years left before they get busted by the feds. They aren't like TOO TOO popular yet like darkweb marketplaces with millions of people they are in the thousands and I honestly do believe that theres other vendors that sell cheaper products similar to python kingdom not only in terms of the products they sell but also in terms of the returns. The fed's are forsure watching their moves but they just aren;t popular enough to be warranted of a takedown, far off. We'll see though you could be onto something...

Python Cards

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
You guys using the coinlink tortunnel version too right? don't have BTC will most likely buy with LTC
Yes we have accepted the coinlink tortunnel version in the past aswell ever since their new release. We prefer to operate under USDT but your deposit can be made in any which currency for the most part to our understanding. For instructions regarding initiation, message us on telegram and we'll help you start it. The escrow should only send funds to us upon the time you have received the card in the mail.

https://coinlnkn5qg5or6ixlgv5lxjq5ugvktpvikdgalop2u53cocw.tortunnel.xyz

https://torlinks.io/trusted-tor-sites/coinlink-escrow/

The TorTunnel or General TOR (.onion) variations work fine.

Users who are viewing this thread