Product Release: Cloned Cards (Physical & Shipped) [👑 PYTHON KINGDOM 👑]

Salzb27!!

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
i see, recently I purchased a High-Balance International Card from you guys thinking it would be a USA bank that just worked overseas, but recieved a RBC based bank, did yall just happen to have data that was from canada to use on the card?? 🤔
I am in Canada too, received like 6 different cards from python 2 of them were RBC. I suppose they either have their p2p workers here or they are just using card data from fellow canadians that use their cards in the states the dumps etc

RISKTAKERBG777

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
can pythons card be used at any atm or does it have to be at certain bank branch

deathstr0ke324

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Alot of other people on this forum cap off at like $30k per month off of mid balance cards, how long did it take you to save up the first 95k to get into p2p? because im trying to do that myself but I need to get to the UK before this happens. lmk whats ur tele so we can talk if possible
True, same 😆

Ogbu220

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Not true, I live in the EU m8 I go back and forth from the UK and ordered international cards from Python on Multiple Occasions, the High-Balance Card i still the best card that they sell regardless of if its in a domestic region or not, the bank doesn't even matter m8. The argument is on which card is best to start with, saying the Super-High Balance Card is the best to start with is ridiculous its too much money $875 quid. Mid-Balance ($250) and High-Balance ($400) are only $150 apart, no one in their right mind is spending $875 upfront for a first purchase. Read what I said brother, you are talking out of ur arse.
I agree but the high-balance card for western union is still hitting in UK right now? I'm in Canada, how you guys bypassing ID checks? they be askin for hella shit nowadays i think, theres other money order tings to run up but yeah

Mills928

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I agree but the high-balance card for western union is still hitting in UK right now? I'm in Canada, how you guys bypassing ID checks? they be askin for hella shit nowadays i think, theres other money order tings to run up but yeah
I'm in ottawa i've only used the mid-balance card thus far, but I have only been asked for docs when it was like above 5k CAD otherwise its been clean, u should be good man. I never used with the card at western union, I am reffering to western union I have done for myself...

Dadeboy

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
We have always seen
Anyone know if python uses ARCQ codes to code their high-balance card?
ARCQ and X2 is all fake, python exposed it in that article they made a while ago, don't fall for niggas that say it exists. I think they encode it with some special shit, its not the normal run around like what niggas talk about on the net tbh. Finna purchase they book at some point jus not rn, tryna get jiggy witt some shit myself.

RISKTAKERBG777

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
We have always seen

ARCQ and X2 is all fake, python exposed it in that article they made a while ago, don't fall for niggas that say it exists. I think they encode it with some special shit, its not the normal run around like what niggas talk about on the net tbh. Finna purchase they book at some point jus not rn, tryna get jiggy witt some shit myself.
Get jiggy brudder 😂😈

hittingslips

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Vouch +++ High Balance Card, Quick Delivery, Good Communication 10/10

Justrynagetrichquik

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
He's definitely not in P2P Program LOL no one that actually makes several posts talking about which card is the best for starters is in P2P they get hundreds of cards a month or sometimes a week. My friend is in it, they work extremely hard, they don't have time to be having these conversations on the thread, while they make millions are year or like a million a week. I agree with his sentiment though, the High-Balance is the best card for starters, I'm in Kentucky not in EU so domestic cards are different here, but it doesn't even really matter the Bank tbh, they are just best value for money regardless of if you get a Chase, BOA, etc. thats irrelevant for the most part.

Bought my first High-Balance card probably 4 months ago by now, never once did the Mid-Balance Card because the 24hr reset time is not possible in my small town. We don't have any 24hr open places that sell high-value giftcards to be able to get the rest of the balance off of it like Python's FAQ says so its kinda fucked. The High-Balance Card atleast gives you the flexibility to cashout the card at any time and at any place. My first cashout using the High-Balance Card was like a hybrid strategy of the Mid-Balance and High-Balance. I had an ATM limit on my card paper that said $1k/day at ATM so I first did a WU at like 10PM in my ime, I figured the victim was sleep because they were in NY and thats east coast time, my time is back a bit because I was in the Mid-West, I transfered $2k to my older brother right before my WU tender closed, I used the custom name thing to get it to through on my ID. Then I waited till mid-night and did the 1k at like 11:55pm then the other 1k at 12:05am at a local Chase ATM. My card was a BOA but the branch don't matter unless u got a card that has a higher limit at their own atm's in this case it didn't matter.

I wouldn't use that strategy again because it just gives too much time for the victim to cancel ur ass before you get the rest of the funds out, so it jus ain't worth the damn risk imho. When u get ur card u wanna take it all out in one go, the Mid-Balance gives the victim too much time for them to cancel the card. It's non-disputable that high-balance is best for that reason, the super-high is too expensive for starters, I agree.
Do you have a method for the super-high used your method for the high-balance but super-high is my next purchase because its on sale

oldschoolcowboy

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Just ordered for the first time.

ApexCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Western Union asks for ID you just have to order the custom engraving on the High or Super-High Balance Card and your good pretty much

Ogbu220

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Western Union asks for ID you just have to order the custom engraving on the High or Super-High Balance Card and your good pretty much
ah ok thx

kazumikash

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
wassup twin lol. bruh pu thru some parts of hartford they closing down some ATM's this shit hot as a mf in west side too. High-Balance clean gang, thats wassup u got tele or sumn? tryna chirp
mb for not gettin back to u gang. tried sendin it thru got a error sayin u can't promote yo tele unless u a verified vendor so i can't contact u gang

JayJay_swipe

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Going to purchase for the first time and after reading all the threads no point in buying mid just going to buy the high balance, so far everything from I read tells me this vendor is legit
pretty much, its on sale rn too so its a no brainer

Python Cards

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I am in Canada too, received like 6 different cards from python 2 of them were RBC. I suppose they either have their p2p workers here or they are just using card data from fellow canadians that use their cards in the states the dumps etc
We are currently acquiring data for P2P in Canada as there are current P2P members there. However there is not enough inflow from Canadian P2P Members to only sell cards based off Canadian Banks to Canadian Retail Customers. Until this hits equilibrium, there will be a roughly 30% chance that you get a Canada based Bank and 70% chance it is a normal International Card that is derived from USA or UK but simply works in Canada.

Hopefully that helps.

Python Cards

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
can pythons card be used at any atm or does it have to be at certain bank branch
Any ATM, we simply recommend that you use the Bank Branch ATM if you are in a domestic region of USA or UK. This is because Branch ATM's tend to give better limits to debit cards that are related to the branch.

Users who are viewing this thread