Python Cards

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I agree but the high-balance card for western union is still hitting in UK right now? I'm in Canada, how you guys bypassing ID checks? they be askin for hella shit nowadays i think, theres other money order tings to run up but yeah
If you navigate to the TOR site, then go to Cloned Cards -> High-Balance Card (UK). You can add in "Name Engraving" it is an extra $5 and it operates both on the backend of the POS as well as phyiscally on the front of the card. This will allow you to bypass Western Union ID checks with ease.

oldschoolcowboyz

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Any ATM, we simply recommend that you use the Bank Branch ATM if you are in a domestic region of USA or UK. This is because Branch ATM's tend to give better limits to debit cards that are related to the branch.
Is that why chase is always quoted as being the best?

Ogbu220

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
If you navigate to the TOR site, then go to Cloned Cards -> High-Balance Card (UK). You can add in "Name Engraving" it is an extra $5 and it operates both on the backend of the POS as well as phyiscally on the front of the card. This will allow you to bypass Western Union ID checks with ease.

ok cool, thanks didn't know that

breeshbandit

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Do you have a method for the super-high used your method for the high-balance but super-high is my next purchase because its on sale
super-high jus use the shit they put on their faq, it hits in the states idk about everywhere else

raylaguna173

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
We are currently acquiring data for P2P in Canada as there are current P2P members there. However there is not enough inflow from Canadian P2P Members to only sell cards based off Canadian Banks to Canadian Retail Customers. Until this hits equilibrium, there will be a roughly 30% chance that you get a Canada based Bank and 70% chance it is a normal International Card that is derived from USA or UK but simply works in Canada.

Hopefully that helps.
You guys been acquiring BMO cards alot it seems lol, its been like my last pas 6 orders so far on the HB Card... They work good im not complaining but i expect just a little bit of diversity 😆

raylaguna173

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
pretty much, its on sale rn too so its a no brainer
tried out the high-balance last week, wasn't really too impressed with the balance on it, its not very high. $4k doesn't really get u anywhere in society in 2023 america lol, see alot of people saying its the best one but is the super-high worth the extra bread u think? or just getting 3 high balance cards before the limit sinks back down to 2... idk

Yosoylegend28

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
tried out the high-balance last week, wasn't really too impressed with the balance on it, its not very high. $4k doesn't really get u anywhere in society in 2023 america lol, see alot of people saying its the best one but is the super-high worth the extra bread u think? or just getting 3 high balance cards before the limit sinks back down to 2... idk
super-high is better its just alot more work, depends on what u like i think for me i dont mind putting the extra work in to cashout the super-high instead of splitting between multiple cards its all preference i think lol

raylaguna173

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
super-high is better its just alot more work, depends on what u like i think for me i dont mind putting the extra work in to cashout the super-high instead of splitting between multiple cards its all preference i think lol
lol true, I think High-Balance is the move

justinkeep

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
We only do Sign-On Delivery in very select countries, 95% of the time to almost all of the time it's going to be dropped off at the address specified via the given shipping provider that we put in the FAQ and our TOR Store
kk thx, got it. Is there a section on the tor store where I can do order notes perhaps? Let's say I want to get the parcel upon sign-on.

Audemars

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
kk thx, got it. Is there a section on the tor store where I can do order notes perhaps? Let's say I want to get the parcel upon sign-on.
they do it im pretty sure, u just gotta hit them up on tele not buy on dey store type shit

justinkeep

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
they do it im pretty sure, u just gotta hit them up on tele not buy on dey store type shit
Just ask them for Fedex Sign-on, thats what i did

RISKTAKERBG777

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
super-high jus use the shit they put on their faq, it hits in the states idk about everywhere else
theres definitely better plays for super-high than whats stated lol, the method they give is straightforward but theres gotta be a way to unlock the funds past the limit the card issuers set, if theres 40k quid on the card I want it all not 8k

PapiOatmeal

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
both good, just don't buy mid-balance is generally the rule of thumb

super-high just use at WU and Stores only

FullzGod

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Chase cards are rare dependent on area, for the East Coast with an exception for Florida they are rare specifically for the High-Balance because of demand. California and other west coast states we are currently at a Surplus. This specific QC this user submitted is within NYC which is generally rare for us as we are overwhelmed with demand from that area for that specific card.
Chase cards are almost impossible to run by though this is my problem with this. Everytime I've asked you guys on Telegram I get the same response "we are out of chase cards, message again later or buy a different card" can't u guys just get ur p2p people to skim more on chase or something? otherwise you have to take more risks going other places outside of ATM it's a bit fucked if you ask me

Audemars

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Chase cards are almost impossible to run by though this is my problem with this. Everytime I've asked you guys on Telegram I get the same response "we are out of chase cards, message again later or buy a different card" can't u guys just get ur p2p people to skim more on chase or something? otherwise you have to take more risks going other places outside of ATM it's a bit fucked if you ask me
Ion think thats true brodie its jus hard up here in da east coast

phocohanoi7

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
both good, just don't buy mid-balance is generally the rule of thumb

super-high just use at WU and Stores only
Super-High works with WU and Stores but so does High-Balance, you think Super-High is best for WU? I've had good experiences for months now with the high-balance at WU but it works best with an all ATM method if its on Chase or Wells network regional.

PapiOatmeal

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Super-High works with WU and Stores but so does High-Balance, you think Super-High is best for WU? I've had good experiences for months now with the high-balance at WU but it works best with an all ATM method if its on Chase or Wells network regional.
You can user the super-high on one sweep for WU theres no card limits usually for it so ur in the clear, the spending limits on super-highs are much higher bro. Theres no debate there. Chase cards rare as shit to come by in any state when python sells em cuz mfs request them directly on tele so shits dead if u order from the TOR store they always finna send you some other branch bank card.

Users who are viewing this thread