Western Union Transfers 💸 | $1,700 - $7,500 Transfer | Starting at $500 BTC - R2D2Logs

AvON

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

ArielDuel32

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hello @R2D2Logs first time orderer here. Wanted to know if you will kindly accept Coinlink Escrow for my first time order. I know you are a verified vendor here on this platform. However I have gotten ripped several other times on forums from "verified vendors", so I want to use an escrow I'm accustomed with for my first order.

https://torlinks.io/trusted-tor-sites/coinlink-escrow/

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
yeah m8 generally it may get hot if you are in cities outside of ldn like birmingham etc. They hit well I try to limit myself to 3 or 4 tier 2's a month innit. Opsec is a real problem and you could fuck up the bag here in UK unlike the states so be careful innit but its straight ez quid compared to the more complicated services n shit you just buy and pickup
Generally this should be taken into concern because of how stringent UK taxation authorities are. Even having the cash, spending money recklessly on documented assets relative to your normal income can get you into tax troubles much quicker relative to somewhere like the USA for example.

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Whats the client experience like with people that needed to do verification shit?
ID verification can easily be done with your real identity. WU doesn't ever pursue criminally unless its an absurd amount stolen, they will generally blacklist your name out of their servers and you will never be able to use WU to send or receive transactions. If you would like a fake identity you can order that for an extra $140. Generally there are zero cases in which ID will be asked for for stuff like tier 1 or 2, it might happen for tier 3 or 4 however, depending on tender. It's not a requirement.

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Whats the client experience like with people that needed to do verification shit?
ID verification can easily be done with your real identity. WU doesn't ever pursue criminally unless its an absurd amount stolen, they will generally blacklist your name out of their servers and you will never be able to use WU to send or receive transactions. If you would like a fake identity you can order that for an extra $140. Generally there are zero cases in which ID will be asked for for stuff like tier 1 or 2, it might happen for tier 3 or 4 however, depending on tender. It's not a requirement.

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
R2D2 WU services have been taking longer and longer for completion nowadays compared to the old days. Just wanting to make this aware to any of these newbies on this forum nowadays you will be waiting for no shorter than 3 hours until they can send the funds. Do not listen to what they say advertised, they are good at what they do but they are a small as fuck team punching too high in demand relative to the size of their team. Beware ❗❗❗
We have been taking longer because we are an extremely small team of roughly 5 people. There will be queue wait times based on demand, we try to get as close as possible to the ETA promised but it can be very difficult simply due to demand relative to the amount of workers we have available.

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hello @R2D2Logs first time orderer here. Wanted to know if you will kindly accept Coinlink Escrow for my first time order. I know you are a verified vendor here on this platform. However I have gotten ripped several other times on forums from "verified vendors", so I want to use an escrow I'm accustomed with for my first order.

We accept coinlink escrow, dm us on Telegram to proceed. We also accept some of the other popular TOR escrows.

ArielDuel32

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
We accept coinlink escrow, dm us on Telegram to proceed. We also accept some of the other popular TOR escrows.
Messaged you guys for the escrow, thanks

kytex

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Cool I want to use coinlink escrow too, I can just message on Tele?????

Skorpion995

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Interested in buying this but wanted to know if the ID add on for pickup can also be made into an ireland ID? or is that only USA and maybe UK like a few of the other services on here?

CandaceHat

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Interested in buying this but wanted to know if the ID add on for pickup can also be made into an ireland ID? or is that only USA and maybe UK like a few of the other services on here?
same but for UK^

mrmethods200

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
This service isn't what it used to be. Transfers used to be instant nowadays if your lucky the wait times are 2-4 hours smh. They are still legit but be aware of these wait times they are getting out of hand....

jun1or

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
This service isn't what it used to be. Transfers used to be instant nowadays if your lucky the wait times are 2-4 hours smh. They are still legit but be aware of these wait times they are getting out of hand....
Honestly yeah it used to be better def not complaining bcuz im still getting money off this shit but it ain't the same compared to what it used to be

mrmethods200

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Honestly yeah it used to be better def not complaining bcuz im still getting money off this shit but it ain't the same compared to what it used to be
nah forsure fax these mfs still be green but they be having niggas wait 12 fuckin hours for services on weekends i be like what the fuck lol

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
nah forsure fax these mfs still be green but they be having niggas wait 12 fuckin hours for services on weekends i be like what the fuck lol
We are only a team of 5, we aren't a big organization and we try to do things as fast as possible. Sometimes this is slower simply because we have a high queue waitlist.

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

We accept Coinlink Escrow and always have been, you can message us and we'll give our specifications for ordering.

ArielDuel32

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
We accept Coinlink Escrow and always have been, you can message us and we'll give our specifications for ordering.
Great, just messaged you guys hope to hear back soon

Users who are viewing this thread