Western Union Transfers 💸 | $1,700 - $7,500 Transfer | Starting at $500 BTC - R2D2Logs

swizza

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
We are only a team of 5, we aren't a big organization and we try to do things as fast as possible. Sometimes this is slower simply because we have a high queue waitlist.
I have been noticing the transfers taking longer by the week or so but impressive yall got a such a stable operation with such a small team

Kremlin

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I have been noticing the transfers taking longer by the week or so but impressive yall got a such a stable operation with such a small team
mine took 5 hours for my first one last wednesday gonna swing back after my job this week they said it can take as high as 7 hours so yeah shits still coming through but soon i can see us having 24 hour delays or wait times.

swipez

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
vouched for tier 3 transfer, quick and fast tbh

swizza

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
mine took 5 hours for my first one last wednesday gonna swing back after my job this week they said it can take as high as 7 hours so yeah shits still coming through but soon i can see us having 24 hour delays or wait times.
yeah the consistency has been all over the place lol

Hitlerp

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
You ever used the tier 4 transfer with their add-on they got? Only used tier 1 and tier 2 but it's getting hot here in LA area for WU and I think the digital WU safer.

eazy3030

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

savkillhard

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Mine came in quick recently after my first purchase, was I just lucky or should I look out for this?

mayor007

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
r2d2 🐐🐐 🐐 , dude is quick as fuck. ngl if u fw anything fw that tier 2 cuz that mf is easy as shit to pickup lol never got no lip from the person at the desk or nun of that shit. Piped up as hell, keep doin ya thing Brodie, came here cuz u told me to give u a vouch lol. fw u gangie
where u from twin? tried the giffies and they hit but wtw on this service??

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
We are a super-small team and we get tons of orders, generally the closer you get to pay-day the longer it will take for orders as the queue generally is inflicted by that the most. We are working our hardest to get everything done as fast as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread