Western Union Transfers 💸 | $1,700 - $7,500 Transfer | Starting at $500 BTC - R2D2Logs

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
They have been getting longer it seems...
We try our very best, we are only 5-7 people depending on the day. Queue times have been volatile simply due to demand.

chxxxcx

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Thank you for your quick reply, I will order the first transfer this week

kpramos

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
We simply don't have a supplier for them thats why we don't offer it.
I see, can you recommend someone outside of you guys in order to get the fake ID needed for more transfers? Did my first one a few months ago I am not sure if you remember me on telegram. You said I need different ID for next transfers but not sure where to get a new fake id so not sure where to go from here brother

indianrhino

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
mine took 5 hours for my first one last wednesday gonna swing back after my job this week they said it can take as high as 7 hours so yeah shits still coming through but soon i can see us having 24 hour delays or wait times.
Had that happened to me before on an order yesterday. Waited 3 hours and they said they had a delay, then they sent me two times the transfer size after they took 7 hours to fulfill. I'll give them credit for how much more they sent than promised but the instability in the wait times is problematic for them.

Users who are viewing this thread