Python Cards

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I think you guys overestimate the fuck out of customs. I used to work in customs in the sorting center in NYC packages of that size we would always just pass thru without search even if the dogs sniffed them and sensed drugs. It's not a big enough catch, we are looking for large shipments of hidden drugs like 40 pounds plus that actually make a difference not recreational. Add on the fact that the goods python sells aren't even drugs, these passing 100% of the time, if I was an unknowing parcel agent, even if I opened it I wouldn't think anything of it it than it's just a debit card prepaid seller sending out a card to a client (legit prepaid seller). I mean look at their damn packaging LOL.

View attachment 2551
The risk of getting a parcel seized from us is roughly 0.03%, if it does get seized it wasn't due to the fact that it got stopped by customs, it can get lost in the mail generally. As our parcels don't really let off any red-flags for the most part.

Cryptoali

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
The risk of getting a parcel seized from us is roughly 0.03%, if it does get seized it wasn't due to the fact that it got stopped by customs, it can get lost in the mail generally. As our parcels don't really let off any red-flags for the most part.
thought this shit myself who tf would look inside of a parcel with no drugs smells and its just a card and sum paper

Kizzysyn

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Dude if you get caught in China doing this clone card shit your not going to get a slap on the wrist like we do here in the west. You could theoretically go to prison for life what type of OPSEC are you doing down there?
two chiggas in the python kingdom buyers groupchat got clipped by the chinese gov lol. They don't play out there, I remember this guys username too he was tryna funnel that bread into some gambling operation and shit. Dude bugging out.

Tom Tyler

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
two chiggas in the python kingdom buyers groupchat got clipped by the chinese gov lol. They don't play out there, I remember this guys username too he was tryna funnel that bread into some gambling operation and shit. Dude bugging out.
These chinese all in that groupchat are all gambling addicts willing to risk prison time to pay off debts and stuff, nothing surprises me with those guys lol. It's part of the reason I don't do physical fraud as much as I'm in a country that is similar to them in regards to the censorship and high security. That stuff python sells in general is stuff that only westerners can pull off because the cops are too focused on arresting black niggers they let into their country that such fraud will never get caught or even focused on.

Users who are viewing this thread