Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Damn Gotchu explains the frequency of the cards that I have been getting
Yep, its more or less market driven. We can't control that, its an uncontrolled variable.

Python Cards

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
What do you suggest you put for "Transaction Information"? starting a transaction with them just want to be sure. Don't want to make a similar mistake, I'm also in EU.
Transaction information you can get on Telegram if you message us, generally it will say "Cloned Card, Confirmation upon recieval and sucessful usage within the ATM and POS systems", vendor btc address and the other details can be inquired for on Telegram.

Python Cards

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
they said their P2P system just updating and all will be back good by like tmmw i asked em on tele
Correct, we had some problems regarding data distribution lagging amongst the P2P contributors, which caused a slowdown in overall data output. We've apologized about this already.

Python Cards

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
BXX on CPC doesn't always have the higher atm limit depends on the client spend history
BXX is simply the binary for CPC and CPC always have higher than average limits, it delineates between high and super-high depending on the ATM limit

CashOutKid

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
BXX is simply the binary for CPC and CPC always have higher than average limits, it delineates between high and super-high depending on the ATM limit
Thats what I thought, thanks

samuele8484

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Transaction information you can get on Telegram if you message us, generally it will say "Cloned Card, Confirmation upon recieval and sucessful usage within the ATM and POS systems", vendor btc address and the other details can be inquired for on Telegram.
You guys using the coinlink tortunnel version too right? don't have BTC will most likely buy with LTC

Sfj88

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
lol I told python that I was going to vouch on the forum for it he said "we already have enough customers" lmao
Can I ask you a question? You have tele?

CashOutKid

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
@CashOutKid you made a bunch of stupid comments past couple weeks, ur not smart lol
u be acting like u run this fucking forum or some shit. everytime i see u, u lurking in a thread here to just correct someone, go suck a cock dickhead

samuele8484

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
You guys using the coinlink tortunnel version too right? don't have BTC will most likely buy with LTC
they accept it, u just have to let them know u using it

queenofgreen

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I think python kingdom will be discontinuing the super-high balance cards from retail purchase sometime in the next 6 months. This guy that I know from P2P said that theres a high chance of that, letting yall know now. gl

CashOutKid

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I think python kingdom will be discontinuing the super-high balance cards from retail purchase sometime in the next 6 months. This guy that I know from P2P said that theres a high chance of that, letting yall know now. gl
u sure?

ApexCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
u be acting like u run this fucking forum or some shit. everytime i see u, u lurking in a thread here to just correct someone, go suck a cock dickhead
It's because i'm actually somebody that knows what they are talking about in this space and clone cards, ATM malware specifically. Unlike you retard, people don't go to idiots for advice, it's that simple. Grow up kid.

CashOutKid

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
It's because i'm actually somebody that knows what they are talking about in this space and clone cards, ATM malware specifically. Unlike you retard, people don't go to idiots for advice, it's that simple. Grow up kid.
🤡🤡🤡

Carreflower

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
you two are like two young kids, both idiots.

Bigbillz

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Python clearly be some white dudes fr. My mans was saying the same shit like they really be treating broke niggas like hams when it come to the 250's fr cuz I be seeing niggas fuck around and go mid-bal fuck around and try to double dip before midnight and get ya shit chopped if u aint follow they directions shit aint it. ong rs
same thing I was thinking, this some privellege shit fr. Can't do that shit in detroit wittout getting clipped lol

OG_hussler

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
same thing I was thinking, this some privellege shit fr. Can't do that shit in detroit wittout getting clipped lol
fam u got a strategy for getting the money out of the Mid-Balance? Ion order that shitty ass card anymore but noobs in this forum don't have a solid method to run on their first order.

kaali

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
fam u got a strategy for getting the money out of the Mid-Balance? Ion order that shitty ass card anymore but noobs in this forum don't have a solid method to run on their first order.
Tryna figure this shit out for myself lol - I ain't waking up at midnight either... fuck that

Users who are viewing this thread