Product Release: Cloned Cards (Physical & Shipped) [👑 PYTHON KINGDOM 👑]

justinkeep

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
bought high-balance for usa too? im in NJ you were able to get a Chase card or no? I got wells fargo worked well but I hear chase card is what makes the high-balance the superior card.
NJ chase harder to get python told me they have more customers east coast, im in CT I had to go for a chase card in a whole different state to be able to get one, order a vermont card or sumn

trynagetlikelchapo

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
NJ chase harder to get python told me they have more customers east coast, im in CT I had to go for a chase card in a whole different state to be able to get one, order a vermont card or sumn
Ah nice, word

bentley123

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
ordered high-balance card last week and tried to give it a go at the ATM far after doing my cashout on wednesday to see if i can get some more funds out, it allowed me to continue to use the card after, but in the FAQ and the desription it implies that you should rush to cashout all of the funds but it cleary still works

is this just an isolated event because the victim hasn't checked their card or should i be saving all my future cards well after using them incase the victim forgot to cancel or haven't noticed @Python Cards ? possibly a clear error in ur FAQ

PTbagz

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
vouch-super high balance, worth the hype.

kanpad12

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
ordered high-balance card last week and tried to give it a go at the ATM far after doing my cashout on wednesday to see if i can get some more funds out, it allowed me to continue to use the card after, but in the FAQ and the desription it implies that you should rush to cashout all of the funds but it cleary still works

is this just an isolated event because the victim hasn't checked their card or should i be saving all my future cards well after using them incase the victim forgot to cancel or haven't noticed @Python Cards ? possibly a clear error in ur FAQ
most won't work after, the person always shuts that shit down, u just got lucky bro

Python Cards

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Anyone know if python uses ARCQ codes to code their high-balance card?
The concept of ARCQ codes is simply a fallacy, we cover this and expose the Scammers and Rippers that try to peddle X2 and Card Encoding Software. If it was that easy everyone would do it, its extremely difficult and takes computational engineering capabilities to really be able to replicate card even 75% of the way, we can only emulate cards not fully clone. Check out this article for more insights:

https://crdforum.cc/threads/debunking-emv-x2-software-pythoncards-editorial.1063/

Python Cards

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

This is an isolated event, generally directly after usage the victim is primed to figure out that their card is maliciously being used whether it be from their banking application, text notifs, etc. It will get cancelled quickly after the first use, this is why we tell customers to use the cards as fast as possible. I would say (we have done no studies on this - just a rough estimation from experience dealing with clients), that roughly 80%-90% of the users will find out and cancel their cards quickly after you cash it out in under 24 hours, therefore the card won't reset.

If you would like to save your card the next day to see if you are in the lucky 10% or 20% that hasn't seen their card being used and theres still remaining balance you haven't used (mostly applicable for High or Super-High Balance Card Buyers) be our guests. However because it won't happen most of the time, we won't recommend or include it within the FAQ for that reason.

bentley123

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
This is an isolated event, generally directly after usage the victim is primed to figure out that their card is maliciously being used whether it be from their banking application, text notifs, etc. It will get cancelled quickly after the first use, this is why we tell customers to use the cards as fast as possible. I would say (we have done no studies on this - just a rough estimation from experience dealing with clients), that roughly 80%-90% of the users will find out and cancel their cards quickly after you cash it out in under 24 hours, therefore the card won't reset.

If you would like to save your card the next day to see if you are in the lucky 10% or 20% that hasn't seen their card being used and theres still remaining balance you haven't used (mostly applicable for High or Super-High Balance Card Buyers) be our guests. However because it won't happen most of the time, we won't recommend or include it within the FAQ for that reason.
Thanks for the Explanation @Python Cards gg.

stipix

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
NJ is not even that bad, ordered a few times from the tor store without a problem, ur bugging. East Coast is ez, after their multiplicity update they posted lol, trippin

Kashoutwithus

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
NJ is not even that bad, ordered a few times from the tor store without a problem, ur bugging. East Coast is ez, after their multiplicity update they posted lol, trippin
the python cards shit is hella popular on tor, hella niggas in gangs buy from here so NJ flooded as fuck cuz mad gangsters hip to this shit, im in brooklyn shits not dead but niggas def overusing it, wouldn't suprise me if alot of these niggas is in P2P, shits finna be dead in years if this shit stays ODE. Ik niggas buying high-balance cards cuz them the only ones that buss frfr

Halefire83

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Nah fs this true, but it also be WOO down in NYC in the brooklyn area, they removed hella ATM's from the Bronx too. Them niggas even ask for hella info at WU too cuz niggas abuse the fuck out of the Super-High Balance Cards askin for like money transfers of 10 bands at a time and shit.

Its finna be dead in north east in next 10 years forsure, if mfs like python and the other p2p niggas keep this shit up frfr. Them chase jawns not nerfed idek what u mean when u saying that.

Shit still can get like $3,000 at the ATM's if u go to a Chase ATM which is higher than even what the promise, they only nerfed cuz niggas won't let u copp it unless you copp top of the deck when they restock, otherwise niggas be glazin the wells fargo card it isn't as good as the chase, the ATM limit aint $3k thats what niggas are after when it comes to copping a high balance card.

Everyone on this thread be jackin and glazin the chase high-balance card, i be calling it the "n*gger card" cuz it be what the gang bangers abuse. The P2P update aint gonna do shit when the whole city buying it. respectfully.

Niggas can still get the high-balance card in NY jus not Chase, yk damn well niggas special requestin them shits specifically, stop playin.
WOO is hot on this shit, Chase gonna require ID for regional ATM's inside of banks. Guys in the python kingdom buyers chat been saying thats on they radar, but it could all be cap. Nun gonna happen anytime soon, like twenty percent of the niggas in the python kingdom buyers chat is all a bunch of dudes from NY and CT area, NE just hot in general. Miami hot too, Chase all in stock and they still hit like they always have u just FUDDin frfr

Audemars

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
WOO is hot on this shit, Chase gonna require ID for regional ATM's inside of banks. Guys in the python kingdom buyers chat been saying thats on they radar, but it could all be cap. Nun gonna happen anytime soon, like twenty percent of the niggas in the python kingdom buyers chat is all a bunch of dudes from NY and CT area, NE just hot in general. Miami hot too, Chase all in stock and they still hit like they always have u just FUDDin frfr
Chase aint ever gonna do that bro, we really be stealing no fucking bread compared to how these banks is, they aint finna do shit. Niggas pump the high-balance jawn at chase just cuz it got the easiest cashout, shit aint even that hot u really gotta special request to be able to get a chase to order anyways bro they run out all fucking day. U fucking wolfin gang, all talk i aint fudding shit 🗣️🐺

https://shadowforum.cc/threads/qc-python-kingdom-chase-high-balance-🍀🍀🍀💫💫💫.2575/

dushyantraj321

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Aight but don't you feel like you owe it to your customers to clarify this more within the thread itself? maybe some sort of tag that says its the most popular card or something maybe not just the faq?

Like no disrespect you guys are some of the best vendors for this service in the whole darkweb, amazing products and stuff and love dealing with you guys.

But you have to be more clear about how this product works outside of just the FAQ not everyone is going to through the faq to find that the high balance card is the best i think u need to make it so that everyone is clear which card is most ideal.

I think it does a disservice to your customers if they buy a mid-balance card as a starter card and have to go through all that extra work to get the money off of it, they might think lesser of the product, if u can like just make it clear that mid-balance card ur going to have to suffer a bit to get the money off because its not optimal.

Position it so that its like a starter card but also the "least convient" not like a starter card that is just so people can get their feet wet.

Just my thoughts. sorry for the rant again.
People already know this, the High-Balance Card is the best but its region specific and bank specific when you say this most people are talking about specific banks for the domestic cards UK or USA, for International peeps like myself the Super-High Balance Card is the best, the mid-balance card still sucks obviously but the super-high is the best returns for the money, not the High-Balance Card. The high-balance card is the best starter though, even here in EU its impossible to buy a mid-balance card and cash it out like how they say to by waiting past midnight, there is no store open here in the netherlands. So they can't put that "recommended" section on their products, because it doesn't even apply to everyone.

I been scrolling through their tor site for a bit because im about to make another order later today for high-balance card most likely, I usually order through telegram, but they already organize it in a way that its pretty easy to tell by just reading for 10 minutes which card is best, not everyone is lazy dude, mind ur own business, says it plain already straight through. EU Cards on python all have to be the international option if u aren't in USA or UK so that shit ur talking about doesn't apply to everyone man.

ApexCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
People already know this, the High-Balance Card is the best but its region specific and bank specific when you say this most people are talking about specific banks for the domestic cards UK or USA, for International peeps like myself the Super-High Balance Card is the best, the mid-balance card still sucks obviously but the super-high is the best returns for the money, not the High-Balance Card. The high-balance card is the best starter though, even here in EU its impossible to buy a mid-balance card and cash it out like how they say to by waiting past midnight, there is no store open here in the netherlands. So they can't put that "recommended" section on their products, because it doesn't even apply to everyone.

I been scrolling through their tor site for a bit because im about to make another order later today for high-balance card most likely, I usually order through telegram, but they already organize it in a way that its pretty easy to tell by just reading for 10 minutes which card is best, not everyone is lazy dude, mind ur own business, says it plain already straight through. EU Cards on python all have to be the international option if u aren't in USA or UK so that shit ur talking about doesn't apply to everyone man.

Not true, I live in the EU m8 I go back and forth from the UK and ordered international cards from Python on Multiple Occasions, the High-Balance Card i still the best card that they sell regardless of if its in a domestic region or not, the bank doesn't even matter m8. The argument is on which card is best to start with, saying the Super-High Balance Card is the best to start with is ridiculous its too much money $875 quid. Mid-Balance ($250) and High-Balance ($400) are only $150 apart, no one in their right mind is spending $875 upfront for a first purchase. Read what I said brother, you are talking out of ur arse.

phocohanoi7

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
High-Balance, ordered via tor store, good communication via email so far with my QC and tracking. Don't have my card yet as I just ordered this morning but seems to be going as planned. Vouch +++

dushyantraj321

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Not true, I live in the EU m8 I go back and forth from the UK and ordered international cards from Python on Multiple Occasions, the High-Balance Card i still the best card that they sell regardless of if its in a domestic region or not, the bank doesn't even matter m8. The argument is on which card is best to start with, saying the Super-High Balance Card is the best to start with is ridiculous its too much money $875 quid. Mid-Balance ($250) and High-Balance ($400) are only $150 apart, no one in their right mind is spending $875 upfront for a first purchase. Read what I said brother, you are talking out of ur arse.
I've read your other replies bro I understand your positions. I agree High-Balance is best value for money, but I need to ask you, are you in P2P Program or are you just a buyer bcuz you seem knowledgable in this space, I think with the two cards per week limit Super-High Balance seems best value for money, but I'm sure u will disagree 🤣 but ur probally a P2P guy that doesn't struggle like us. I know the Mid-Balance Card is garbage, but for us regulars the super-high is best with the 2 card per week limit that they got.

Users who are viewing this thread