Product Release: Cloned Cards (Physical & Shipped) [👑 PYTHON KINGDOM 👑]

wagatanga

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Python's super-high balance cards going back out of stock like the old days i see :/
they said their P2P system just updating and all will be back good by like tmmw i asked em on tele

DostoIQ

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
they said their P2P system just updating and all will be back good by like tmmw i asked em on tele
ik its no biggie but they said this wouldn't happen again idk

samsmithlover53

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I shouldn't have to keep on reiterating myself. I've said that across multiple different posts people keep making the same silly mistakes.
the withdrawing out the ATM at midnight then going to the store basically makes the card completely useless. The mid-balance has an advertise value of like up to $2500 but really if you don't have a gas station with a $500 giftcard and multiple at most the card will have max value of $1000 the victim always cancels card after the fraudulent purchases. The whole entire card is chopped

CashOutKid

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
the withdrawing out the ATM at midnight then going to the store basically makes the card completely useless. The mid-balance has an advertise value of like up to $2500 but really if you don't have a gas station with a $500 giftcard and multiple at most the card will have max value of $1000 the victim always cancels card after the fraudulent purchases. The whole entire card is chopped
Mid-balance really doesn't work for people outside the USA because everywhere else, stores don't have 24/7 open hours even some gas stations and the ones that do don't have high deviation giftcards

ALEXLION

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
dude ur opsec is shit, python tells everyone to stop doing this lol
:ROFLMAO: python be so over the top when it comes to operational security he prolly told dude to take that shit down second he posted it. I thought they banned niggas who did that before

torpope

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
:ROFLMAO: python be so over the top when it comes to operational security he prolly told dude to take that shit down second he posted it. I thought they banned niggas who did that before
lol I told python that I was going to vouch on the forum for it he said "we already have enough customers" lmao

ALEXLION

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
dude ur opsec is shit, python tells everyone to stop doing this lol
Hey @skrtkobain saw ur comment earlier (like 2 months ago or so) i can't find it but it was something about the P2P chat. Been doing this clone card thing on the retail end for like around 2 months or so now, ordering thru my friend before finding they even had a forum just thru TOR orders. Saved enough as of now to finally pay the $30k+ to python to even join this thing. Going thru the training rn and I'm also in the midwest, wanted to know if we can connect because I need some tips on setting stuff up at POS in the Tennessee Region. Blessings 🙏

ApexCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Python's mid-balance cards are a complete joke and a piece of shit. Tbh I wish I read the full replies to this thread earlier. I'm currently using the cards in Aspen Colorado and theres no 24hr shops that are open for me to be able to spend all of the balance on the card itself. They work like they say they do but the method is bullshit in which delusional land do they live in where you can get a $500 giftcard with a card that doesn't have your name on it or rather CAN'T get ur name put on it at fucking midnight 🤣 these guys are fucking delusional.

I like these guys but u must read the full FAQ otherwise ur gonna get fucked in the ass like i did on my first purchase and many other mfs seem to be complaining about the same thing but they still to this day in 2024 haven't changed shit
We've argued about this all 2023 and python just says that it's in the FAQ and not to worry about it. Thats basically their whole take. Might aswell giveup on the pursuit that this point.

skrtkobain

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey @skrtkobain saw ur comment earlier (like 2 months ago or so) i can't find it but it was something about the P2P chat. Been doing this clone card thing on the retail end for like around 2 months or so now, ordering thru my friend before finding they even had a forum just thru TOR orders. Saved enough as of now to finally pay the $30k+ to python to even join this thing. Going thru the training rn and I'm also in the midwest, wanted to know if we can connect because I need some tips on setting stuff up at POS in the Tennessee Region. Blessings 🙏
Sup man, its changed alot over like the past months i'd say its more like cliques in different tele and discord chats not all the P2P users in one area because we all aren't from the same region. Exchanging telegram is restricted here :/ but ask python to add you to the main chat and say "kentucky boys" then ill dm you, no one active in there as much anyways since they all organized in their own mini groups. Got like 4 other homies in the midwest P2P chat and one of them is a heavy hitter with like over 100 skimmers in the Iowa area because the population more spread out and shit. Could prolly put you on game more than I can because I've only been in it for like a few months while he's been in for years. Still learning how the shit works etc, so I'm not at the point i can help you yet.

ApexCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Whats ur screen name on the groupchat I got a friend in the States thats in the Midwest area, nvr heard of a chat for mid-west its all full of NY and East Coast People and UK people.

Logopedia

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Anyone else here have some experience with the high-balance cards that have the BXX-*** binary code on the pamphlet for chase?
BXX is the chase private client its probably a super-high balance card that python's team would of used to make super-high balance cards but either the balance or the atm limit wasn't high enough. Decent grab none the less though, lol been studying this shit ever since I started with my first clone

CashOutKid

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
BXX is the chase private client its probably a super-high balance card that python's team would of used to make super-high balance cards but either the balance or the atm limit wasn't high enough. Decent grab none the less though, lol been studying this shit ever since I started with my first clone
BXX on CPC doesn't always have the higher atm limit depends on the client spend history

waxfr

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
BXX on CPC doesn't always have the higher atm limit depends on the client spend history
I have 1200$ budget I don't know if he can make a special offer for me with high withdrawal

CashOutKid

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
I have 1200$ budget I don't know if he can make a special offer for me with high withdrawal
wut? thats just like one super-high and high balance card lol $1275 ez

waxfr

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
i go take two card in think

CashOutKid

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Ok those are reasonable expectations. I have been using this service called Coinlink for a few years now, not sure if you have heard of it. Have done alot of business through them so I would like to use their service if thats fine with you.

This is their TOR Onion Link:

http://coinlnkn5qg5or6ixlgv5lxjq5ugvktpvikdgalop2u53cocw65q6oid.onion

I suppose when you are ready I can give you my transaction ID so we can begin :)

Sorry for the hassle, just want to make sure everything legit before risking my money.
Damn didn't know they accepted coinlink been using them for rippers for like 2 years. Each time I'd send the ripper the transaction ID they'd go ghost and I'd get my refund 😂. Good to know mfs actually using that shit in practice.

Logopedia

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
BXX on CPC ALWAYS has a higher limit bcuz the CPC customers at chase always get perks its the amount of which they get a higher limit thats more or less a variable. but they will always be more than $500 compared to like a chase mid-balance card for example. Thats simply a fact.

CashOutKid

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
BXX on CPC ALWAYS has a higher limit bcuz the CPC customers at chase always get perks its the amount of which they get a higher limit thats more or less a variable. but they will always be more than $500 compared to like a chase mid-balance card for example. Thats simply a fact.
Ok bro but it's still not super-high levels so smd

Users who are viewing this thread