Discounted E-Giftcard's 🎁 | Amazon, Apple, & More | $200 -> $500 Giftcards - R2D2Logz

doublebasspedal

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Am interested in purchasing a 500 Amazon or vanilla gc, but was first wondering what the turn around time is looking like from payment to delivery?

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Am interested in purchasing a 500 Amazon or vanilla gc, but was first wondering what the turn around time is looking like from payment to delivery?
Generally instantly, we almost always have inventory.

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
didn't know yall accept coinlink for ur services, dmed for it bro lmk when we can start up a transaction
We do, you can message for a coinlink transaction at anytime.

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Whats the maximum you can buy a week if your a reseller for example?
We don't have a particular limit, if and when we run out is the general rule

bankdude

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
can i sell the apple gift card on platforms like paxful like you guys do with the amazon and best buy cards? or is it better with amazon and best buy

JohnnyTest300

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
can i sell the apple gift card on platforms like paxful like you guys do with the amazon and best buy cards? or is it better with amazon and best buy
u can but I'd only recommend sticking to selling Amazon and Vanilla only if u wanna do paxful.

Bigbear429

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
whats wrong with the other ones?
The distributor reports to the end company at the end of each quarter of the year which codes have been fraudulently acquired to get them blocked on their databases. The others tend to report quicker than Amazon and Vanilla, I think Amazon is reported yearly and same as Vanilla. I've never had any complaint's about vanilla cards on paxful and all the other places I've worked and I have full reputation.

duece0044

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
The distributor reports to the end company at the end of each quarter of the year which codes have been fraudulently acquired to get them blocked on their databases. The others tend to report quicker than Amazon and Vanilla, I think Amazon is reported yearly and same as Vanilla. I've never had any complaint's about vanilla cards on paxful and all the other places I've worked and I have full reputation.
To my understanding the paxful guys never report it after the fact anyways and just clear them quick they are all normal people

ArtificialBrain Official

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
I would just make a new paxful account every couple months and delete the account then make new one but idk if that would work

bankdude

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
what are the first 4 digits of the vanilla cards that r2d2 sells?

JohnnyTest300

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I would just make a new paxful account every couple months and delete the account then make new one but idk if that would work
meh they will shadowban for the KYC veriifcation if you keep using the same id so idk

Dickxy

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
meh they will shadowban for the KYC veriifcation if you keep using the same id so idk
Is this jus the name or the barcode connected to id on biometric scan?

JohnnyTest300

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Is this jus the name or the barcode connected to id on biometric scan?
everything connected to the account when biometric fails even more indepth info

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
This is possible, however the distributors do fraud checks quarterly so its better if the user is in the "know" that the funds need to be spent ASAP before possibly having the giftcard rejected. Many of our customers simply only sell during weeks/months before end of the quarter, and avoid selling closer to the quarter end, to mitigate risk of their account getting banned.

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
You would need a new fake ID every couple quarters (if you get banned).

Users who are viewing this thread