Discounted E-Giftcard's 🎁 | Amazon, Apple, & More | $200 -> $500 Giftcards - R2D2Logz

JohnnyTest300

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Can y’all do Amazon.uk gift cards or dyu guys just got US ones
they do both im in UK mate, the only issue with these services is it will either ban your account that you use on amazon or you will potentially get some other IP level restrictions so better to just sell them online to americans.

yale007

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
These cards still hitting in 2024 but anyone trying to sell them on paxful you won't be banned immediately but over the course of like a year or so if someone waits a long time to use the giftie you sell them (like 3 or four months) they could ban ur account because the cards generally get banned overtime if fraud happens so yeah just be weary of that shit

JohnnyTest300

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
These cards still hitting in 2024 but anyone trying to sell them on paxful you won't be banned immediately but over the course of like a year or so if someone waits a long time to use the giftie you sell them (like 3 or four months) they could ban ur account because the cards generally get banned overtime if fraud happens so yeah just be weary of that shit
all of the paxful users cash the giftcard within the escrow phase I think u mean they get their balance on their account seized and their account banned after purchasing for the Amazon and Best Buy ones. Those I usually just take the report and issue the refund on paxful and haven't had any problems.

yale007

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
all of the paxful users cash the giftcard within the escrow phase I think u mean they get their balance on their account seized and their account banned after purchasing for the Amazon and Best Buy ones. Those I usually just take the report and issue the refund on paxful and haven't had any problems.
Yeah that could be a whole issue if the whole entire account gets banned. Is it if the user used the giftcard at all or if the balance of the giftcard is still loaded onto the account? because one is less severe than the other

JohnnyTest300

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Ok, do you have a different platform thats less tolerant to customers than paxful? I can see that being problematic in the future smh

yale007

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Ok, do you have a different platform thats less tolerant to customers than paxful? I can see that being problematic in the future smh
yeah all peer to peer giftcard exchanges, doesn't really matter which

Los357

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Purchased Amazon $1000 giftcard this morning for EU. Fast support and easy transaction - vouched

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yeah that could be a whole issue if the whole entire account gets banned. Is it if the user used the giftcard at all or if the balance of the giftcard is still loaded onto the account? because one is less severe than the other
The balance of the giftcard will still be operational on the account.

Users who are viewing this thread