Bank Logs to Crypto Transfer | Full Tutorial | OpSec Guide - R2D2Logs

kbazemore89

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Damn so they didn't have the money on hand ig?
Coinpoker is such a shit show in 2024, this the second time this happened if you didn't already see in the IRC chat dragon34 had the same problem.

HorseFeather7

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Coinpoker is such a shit show in 2024, this the second time this happened if you didn't already see in the IRC chat dragon34 had the same problem.
Saw dragon talk about it.. the bullshit they are on is something different.

Umbrella227

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I think it was a glitch nothing more than that

Umbrella227

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Ok but did you see XJJ84 In the IRC chat? he gave a full analysis with proof bro
I saw it but I am skeptical there is not much damming evidence of foul play. So idk... if it happens again ill be on high alert.

piguetbaby

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Anyone ever try running the funds directly from redhold DEX exhcnage to coinbase? someone said it worked but i think they deleted their comment its probally a better form of laundering than paxful and the rest of the peer to peers.

Itachi uchiha

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Anyone ever try running the funds directly from redhold DEX exhcnage to coinbase? someone said it worked but i think they deleted their comment its probally a better form of laundering than paxful and the rest of the peer to peers.
I have before. Rehold clean but if it gets overtaken by people I can see them getting tighter.

Sleez248

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I have before. Rehold clean but if it gets overtaken by people I can see them getting tighter.
Rehold doesn't work for me, sent $100 to test the funds got rejected for transactions even though it's a DEX

WealthSeeker

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
If you fly around a lot Is it ok to get Exodus on your iPhone or nah?

Umbrella227

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
If you fly around a lot Is it ok to get Exodus on your iPhone or nah?
It does not matter where your geolocation is anymore on exodus its a paper wallet and doesn't correlate with your IP address. It's fine to just keep the funds on exodus on your iphone aswell.

Greygoat

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
would you spend your last $800 in this if you had a seasoned burner business and personal bank account with high limit on atm's ready for cash out with the real id on stand by

Umbrella227

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
would you spend your last $800 in this if you had a seasoned burner business and personal bank account with high limit on atm's ready for cash out with the real id on stand by
is the burner accounts in your name or someone elses?

kr0ki_gator

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
i'm looking to get this however the blacklisting thing any tips to bypass it like my strat now is to get the funds thru exodus --> atomic wallet (exchange it to XMR) --> sending it to kraken --> binance P2P to cashout & Paxful WU/Moneygram

Is this safe strat or kraken can blacklist me ?

Users who are viewing this thread