Bank Logs to Crypto Transfer | Full Tutorial | OpSec Guide - R2D2Logs

seanjay1

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
yeah nice and Kraken normal edition does blacklisting with binance so wouldn't recommend going direct. If you already currency swapped and want to pay taxes on it the normal way u should be in the clear man.
Makes sense, that's what I think I'll do. Might go the trust account route and write off with taxes.

piguetbaby

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey everyone, do you guys happen to know if coinpoker does the bonuses via holidays that are above average for transfers? and what is the specs do you need to play games to get the bonuses or do you need to simply deposit? confused about that.

enema22

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey everyone, do you guys happen to know if coinpoker does the bonuses via holidays that are above average for transfers? and what is the specs do you need to play games to get the bonuses or do you need to simply deposit? confused about that.
play roulette for like 48 hours on low stakes then do your withdrawl it will work fine. gl

piguetbaby

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
play roulette for like 48 hours on low stakes then do your withdrawl it will work fine. gl
Ok thanks but do you know anything else about the seasonal bonuses?

enema22

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Ok thanks but do you know anything else about the seasonal bonuses?
The seasonal benefits change year per year, sometimes it's like you need to play a game and sometimes not. Really depends.

piguetbaby

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
The seasonal benefits change year per year, sometimes it's like you need to play a game and sometimes not. Really depends.
Ight cool thx

hd455s

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

mr.Banks

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Is R2D2 currently accepting escrow through

https://torlinks.io/trusted-tor-sites/dark-locker/

https://torlinks.io/trusted-tor-sites/coinlink-escrow/

I want to use it for this service as it's the only two escrows I've used before and actually trust. This service is expensive for me and my friends and I want to make sure the transaction is safe and secure... I have gotten ripped 3 times before and I don't want to work with vendors who will not work through those escrows.
I want to use this with coinlink but not sure either. Have never tried with darklocker, have no experience with this escrow. If they accept I buy today.

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

I want to use it for this service as it's the only two escrows I've used before and actually trust. This service is expensive for me and my friends and I want to make sure the transaction is safe and secure... I have gotten ripped 3 times before and I don't want to work with vendors who will not work through those escrows.
We accept both Coinlink and Darklocker for Escrow Purchases. You can message us on Telegram for orders.

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I want to use this with coinlink but not sure either. Have never tried with darklocker, have no experience with this escrow. If they accept I buy today.
We accept either, aslong as they are on TOR.

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
You guys constantly promote cloudbet on this thread but the best is clearly between all of these in this photo:

View attachment 2503

The percentages back are just more gains on top of what you get in returns from the transfer imo.
Coinpoker and the other games require you to play a few games before exit, however the losses/gains ratio is generally in your favor so you will walk away on-top you will just need a different account and IP address each time.

Nathan Stork

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Coinpoker and the other games require you to play a few games before exit, however the losses/gains ratio is generally in your favor so you will walk away on-top you will just need a different account and IP address each time.
Yeah seen that. Not sure if you remember me from last week the "JJ" user on Telegram. I bought from you a tier 3 + bank to crypto for $800 and used it with coinpoker, it took like 10 games for it to get active. Seem's to be more profitable but best to use over TOR. Thanks for the response regardless. 🙏

seanjay1

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen

u fuck with darklocker? i heard coinlink is alot better, support quicker etc this true?

hd455s

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
u fuck with darklocker? i heard coinlink is alot better, support quicker etc this true?
I much prefer coinlink but am open to darklocker depending on how much the goods I am transacting costs. I don't trust any of these other bastard scamming escrows, any of those two will suffice.

hd455s

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
We accept both Coinlink and Darklocker for Escrow Purchases. You can message us on Telegram for orders.
Thank you, have just sent a message to you guys.

kriewald007

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
What the fuck is going on with coinpoker right now??? not letting me withdrawl my transfer from R2D2 did they autoblacklist or is this a cooldown? wtf man

Umbrella227

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
What the fuck is going on with coinpoker right now??? not letting me withdrawl my transfer from R2D2 did they autoblacklist or is this a cooldown? wtf man
Someone in the r2d2 chat said that coinpoker is pausing withdrawls that are the instant ones because people are abusing the bonus option. Just if you include the people in the chat thats like $850k in withdrawls using the 25% bonus. They might change the whole system, it got nothing to do with the blacklisting though I can assure you thats still just exchanges. If anyone integrates it soon it will be paxful.

kriewald007

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Someone in the r2d2 chat said that coinpoker is pausing withdrawls that are the instant ones because people are abusing the bonus option. Just if you include the people in the chat thats like $850k in withdrawls using the 25% bonus. They might change the whole system, it got nothing to do with the blacklisting though I can assure you thats still just exchanges. If anyone integrates it soon it will be paxful.
thats fucked man they finally let me take the money out like an hour ago... what the actual fuck is going on

Umbrella227

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
thats fucked man they finally let me take the money out like an hour ago... what the actual fuck is going on
I think they just didn't have any liquidity by the looks of it.

Users who are viewing this thread