R2D2Logs Bank Log to Crypto - Blocked Am I cooked?

bbcc__

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Recently opened a new coinbase to do the R2D2Logs bank logs to crypto service with tier 3 and didn't read the tutorial correctly and sent them my coinbase address directly. Got sent nearly $12,500 and when I tried to withdrawl the funds from my balance it won't let me login and I get this error, am I cooked or can I finesse support to try to free up my funds. Fuck

1716325314367.png

bbcc__

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen

Homeless505

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Recently opened a new coinbase to do the R2D2Logs bank logs to crypto service with tier 3 and didn't read the tutorial correctly and sent them my coinbase address directly. Got sent nearly $12,500 and when I tried to withdrawl the funds from my balance it won't let me login and I get this error, am I cooked or can I finesse support to try to free up my funds. Fuck

View attachment 2403
R2D2 says if you transfer the dirty crypto to coinbase its gonna get banned everytime and instantly, they clearly weren't fucking around. Some dude off the telegram chat experienced the same shit

bbcc__

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
R2D2 says if you transfer the dirty crypto to coinbase its gonna get banned everytime and instantly, they clearly weren't fucking around. Some dude off the telegram chat experienced the same shit
I bought again and did it thru Agora desk but got my account banned after like 3 weeks I think they are hip to the blacklisted funds thing not sure, could be the fact i didn't verify the info I gave. I got the money cleaned though and I'm in the clear.

Homeless505

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I bought again and did it thru Agora desk but got my account banned after like 3 weeks I think they are hip to the blacklisted funds thing not sure, could be the fact i didn't verify the info I gave. I got the money cleaned though and I'm in the clear.
agora is burnt now too wtf?

Users who are viewing this thread