Product Release: Cloned Cards (Physical & Shipped) [👑 PYTHON KINGDOM 👑]

hypersfury

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I'm in the UK too, it's 2-3 days from my experience. Not sure if the shipping differs from region to region, and they tell you the bank it's linked to, just go to the ATM that it's connected to, but honestly doesn't really matter. Most of them are HSBC anyways, and will work anywhere.
Thanks

valouweb

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I haven't even bought from these mfs yet tryna get an edge on whats good witt these cards cuz my boy worked wittem a few times witt Chase Cards on High-Balance. Yall niggas just argue all the time about shit that honestly don't even fucking matter. Toxic as shit. Lets talk about different ways to cashout the high and super-high balance cards or sumn.

Besides complaining like karen little bitches on wtf python should or should not do, like nigga u legit got access to a money glitch, no GTA shit but yall jus here arguing about corny shit like what they should change about they menu, yall niggas really jus glaze frfr
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 pipe dream, this thread will forever be toxic.

Kay505

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 pipe dream, this thread will forever be toxic.
Truth be told, if we just stop beefing over small stuff, mfs could come up off more money off these clones fs.

Kay505

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Errors like this are completely out of our hands, the further you are from us the longer shipping takes typically. The time in between when we first write the balance on the pamphlet to when the card actually arrives is critical as the user could use the card within the time that it is within shipment, which means the balance can be slightly or dramatically different upon received, this is typically only a minor change relative to what should be on the card, if its a dramatic or large change, it falls under our refund/replace policy, we always respect this.
What would be a big enough change for yall to put it in the refund or replace policy like yall said, just curious.

Spectacle7

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
lucky motherfuck*r yeah dude P2P probally gonna inflate ur bank account like crazy, im working on getting on ur level man lmao. Just secured a super-high balance international today so when I cash that out im gonna just save up for the $35k then go all in on the P2P program. As the americans say u gotta "risk it for the biscuit" fuck it lolz
I've been in Python Kingdom P2P for, like, the past two months or summin, innit? It ain't for the faint of heart, ya know. If you're just tryna get rich quick, it's not for ya. You should, like, choose some other route in fraud, on top of them cloned cards ya buy from 'em on the retail end.

I've finally, like, just turned a profit on my skimmers, fam. I had to drop over 30 grand just to get in there in the first place, and I'm grindin' all day long. I see bare man, and them clueless lot all over this thread chattin' 'bout P2P like it's some money-printin' ting, but it's really a business opportunity, innit?

Seen a few bruddas in the P2P member groupchat just bouncin' 'cause of how much graft it takes. It's bare difficult tryna keep up with the endless demand. There's man in that groupchat pullin' in, like, 100k a month profit off it, but it takes bare work and grind. If you're up for the challenge, go for it, otherwise, just stay away, ya get me?

ApexCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yeah I know, its all good now they cleared it up on their FAQ but ik u understand what I'm saying. Ordering a mid-balance card is just not the best move given the options, the high-balance card is clearly the best to start. I just wanted them to understand that, but I get what ur saying lol. The problem witt all that is just the fact that the whole "budget option" shit they talk about is all BS. Like bro no one in their right mind reading all these damn posts like 500 responses to a fking thread and thinking "hey um....let me choose the cheapest one to give them a tester...umm...idk if they legit?" like bro niggas is not coming to this damn thread thinking that, they like "aight hes legit, lemme choose the card im finna copp".

Like if they put some fking tag saying "budget option" - mid-balance, "recommended" high-balance, "highest possible one" super-high balance. Then they would be chilling but in my book, the whole budget option $250 card shit just isn't worth even doing frfr. Just let niggas upfront know the high-balance card is the one to copp and niggas wouldn't be complaining.

You, @ApexCarder and a few other scrubs on this forum arguing about all the wrong shit, honestly.
I literally said the same thing u fucking idiot. I told python to tell people that the High-Balance Card was the recommended card to purchase, they added it to the FAQ, just waiting for them to add it to other places. Idk why you are are calling me a scrub, i've said the same thing about how bad the Mid-Balance Card was aswell, we are on the same page. Ur dumb as shit.

Silap79

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Bought a High-Balance Card today got my QC photo album & tracking near instantly after 30 minutes from purchasing, everything seems to be going well. Will let yall know how it goes in the coming days.

AmsterdamsFinest

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I've been in Python Kingdom P2P for, like, the past two months or summin, innit? It ain't for the faint of heart, ya know. If you're just tryna get rich quick, it's not for ya. You should, like, choose some other route in fraud, on top of them cloned cards ya buy from 'em on the retail end.

I've finally, like, just turned a profit on my skimmers, fam. I had to drop over 30 grand just to get in there in the first place, and I'm grindin' all day long. I see bare man, and them clueless lot all over this thread chattin' 'bout P2P like it's some money-printin' ting, but it's really a business opportunity, innit?

Seen a few bruddas in the P2P member groupchat just bouncin' 'cause of how much graft it takes. It's bare difficult tryna keep up with the endless demand. There's man in that groupchat pullin' in, like, 100k a month profit off it, but it takes bare work and grind. If you're up for the challenge, go for it, otherwise, just stay away, ya get me?
No m8 I'm aware about how hard it is to be in P2P. I was homeless two years ago here in my country, my previous business failed before I found out about this carding space selling used cars. I am a previous business owner, I have the work ethic and tenacity to be successful in P2P, I am in process of joining next month, I have the money aside. Hope to speak to you soon in the P2P chat.

Sharky

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I literally said the same thing u fucking idiot. I told python to tell people that the High-Balance Card was the recommended card to purchase, they added it to the FAQ, just waiting for them to add it to other places. Idk why you are are calling me a scrub, i've said the same thing about how bad the Mid-Balance Card was aswell, we are on the same page. Ur dumb as shit.
show me 300 bands rn.

pozo

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
intressing all this which card is better to order for canada?

Sharky

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Telling them to change their thread like ur the govenor of carding is what I dont fuck with you for, your just annoying man. I see u all around this forum acting like ur some sort of OG or Knowlegable carder, but your just another fake like the rest of them, you don't know shit what ur talking about and u dickride and glaze niggas. Like unless ur giving out cashout strategies, shut ur fucking mouth, no one wants to hear about the reasons they should change their thread. This beef is childish, stfu.

Spectacle7

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
No m8 I'm aware about how hard it is to be in P2P. I was homeless two years ago here in my country, my previous business failed before I found out about this carding space selling used cars. I am a previous business owner, I have the work ethic and tenacity to be successful in P2P, I am in process of joining next month, I have the money aside. Hope to speak to you soon in the P2P chat.
Alrighty, jus making sure u serious, u talk a big game but good to see your actually about ur business. See u then in the chat then i reckon.

Python Cards

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I'm in the UK too, it's 2-3 days from my experience. Not sure if the shipping differs from region to region, and they tell you the bank it's linked to, just go to the ATM that it's connected to, but honestly doesn't really matter. Most of them are HSBC anyways, and will work anywhere.
Around 31% of the UK Cards we acquire are HSBC, that is just because many people within UK P2P prefer it as we can produce overlay skimmers faster in-house for the HSBC ATM's rather than Barclays or other popular UK Banks. Most of them are not HSBC, you just happened to order multiple times and got delegated a HSBC card that many times is more often the case.

Python Cards

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
sup guys, not sure who to respond to. ordered on the tor store, i have gotten an email with photos of the product after (i think it says its "qc"), wanted to know if there is a limit on how long i can take to confirm it @Python Cards , little confused on where to message u about this matter. Want to ask some people ik on discord who bought here before if its good or not before i confirm or "GL" it. Gonna need like 18hr before they wakeup
We typically recommend up to 48 hours to affirm QC, we received your email about the matter aswell and have chosen to extend it as an exemption, but for future reference the reason why we prefer that you do it quickly is because the longer you wait the more of a potential the victim uses the card for things which changes the balance that was written on the paper, so we like to get it dispatched and shipped post-production as soon as possible, if we don't it can potentially lead to defects.

Python Cards

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
What would be a big enough change for yall to put it in the refund or replace policy like yall said, just curious.
Typically up to a 30% change we consider it to be elgible for our Refund or Replace policy, this is only for the downside potential not upside. Meaning in theory, when we ship out the card the victim could either add funds onto their checking account (paycheck, direct deposit from their job, etc) or remove funds (spending money) we this refund/replace policy only applies to funds spent, not added. If the card is higher than what we stated then its just your luck, it doesn't fall into the insurance policy we offer.

Python Cards

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

Pleasure seeing you on this forum @Spectacle7 didn't know you even knew about this. To correspond with your post, @AmsterdamsFinest what @Spectacle7 is talking about in regards to the difficulty of being within P2P and the workload, everything he is saying is true. We've talked before via Email, but hearing it from ground lines is important, hope to see you there soon aswell.

Python Cards

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
intressing all this which card is better to order for canada?
Typically for Canada we tend to recommend the International High-Balance Card, this can be found using TOR Browser then navigating to the following link below:

http://pythongw3ffuucukjwk46nxnfjddxxa2dp2ko3tgyu65n3ooh5mx66ad.onion/index.php/product/high-balance-cards/

dondula777

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Around 31% of the UK Cards we acquire are HSBC, that is just because many people within UK P2P prefer it as we can produce overlay skimmers faster in-house for the HSBC ATM's rather than Barclays or other popular UK Banks. Most of them are not HSBC, you just happened to order multiple times and got delegated a HSBC card that many times is more often the case.
I've had other cards outside of HSBC, but from my experience most of them are. This is from using like 35 of your high-balance cards over the past 9 months. They work brilliantly, this isn't an assault on your work, but it's very good. Thanks for the information about the P2P, ive been interested in joining it for a few months now, just don't really have the time to setup skimmers and stuff.

londdzz

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yeah I just ordered my first today, according to my QC the card is barclays lol, HSBC limit is better so im kinda pissed about that, id actually prefer HSBC.

Users who are viewing this thread