P3gasus

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hi guy,
I successfully achieved an SQLI, I have just under 500k user accounts with email, password, name first name and telephone. Anyone know a data resale platform or advice?
Thanks

razzauk

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
useless bro

P3gasus

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

lordaccord

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Hi guy,
I successfully achieved an SQLI, I have just under 500k user accounts with email, password, name first name and telephone. Anyone know a data resale platform or advice?
Thanks
How much are you selling

luffyduffy

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
You can brute the data using available checkers... Or you can make your own checkers on open bullet or silverbullet.. First check non-public

doublebasspedal

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
What platforms or at least what sort of platforms are they from? For instance, 500k credentials from a payment processor or online retailer is much different than 500k credentials from some podunknowhere county, USA's garbage pickup service

Not only do they value different on potential exploitation/fraud angle, but they value in potential for harvesting information and habits and histories. For example in those two different instances, each of those 500k users makes 1 payment a month for 1 once a week garbage pickup-- not much value there. Compared to the individual buying habits and histories of 500k unique users. There's a big difference in value data wise there, see what I'm getting at these?

P3gasus

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
10 000$ are you agree ? If u aren't agree, i can down...

DailySauce

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
What platforms or at least what sort of platforms are they from? For instance, 500k credentials from a payment processor or online retailer is much different than 500k credentials from some podunknowhere county, USA's garbage pickup service

Not only do they value different on potential exploitation/fraud angle, but they value in potential for harvesting information and habits and histories. For example in those two different instances, each of those 500k users makes 1 payment a month for 1 once a week garbage pickup-- not much value there. Compared to the individual buying habits and histories of 500k unique users. There's a big difference in value data wise there, see what I'm getting at these?
All data is good data if you know how to use it to achieve an objective so although i agree it is pertinent to know of the specific data type and 500k of this is much better than 500k of that they are all building blocks to schemes that can amass small fortunes with the right amount of work put into it please get in touch with me as i do not know how to do SQLI but having someone with those capabilities could greatly benefit the person knowing how to do so and myself

P3gasus

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
DailySauce, can I have your @telegram ? Thx

P3gasus

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
All data is good data if you know how to use it to achieve an objective so although i agree it is pertinent to know of the specific data type and 500k of this is much better than 500k of that they are all building blocks to schemes that can amass small fortunes with the right amount of work put into it please get in touch with me as i do not know how to do SQLI but having someone with those capabilities could greatly benefit the person knowing how to do so and myself
Can I have your @ Telegram bro ?

Users who are viewing this thread