Bank Logs to Crypto Transfer | Full Tutorial | OpSec Guide - R2D2Logs

piguetbaby

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Received my tier 4 funds in atomic wallet recently wanted to ask you guys if its better to go the DEX route on 1inch or Uniswap. I told them that I wanted ETH specifically to then transfer by swapping chains via one of the dex's to go to the BNB network and use a stable coin to then send to binance. When you swap on a web3 wallet for example does the BNB equivalent stay blacklisted too or is it just the solid state ETH address, thats where I'm confused right now.

MoeVybez

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Received my tier 4 funds in atomic wallet recently wanted to ask you guys if its better to go the DEX route on 1inch or Uniswap. I told them that I wanted ETH specifically to then transfer by swapping chains via one of the dex's to go to the BNB network and use a stable coin to then send to binance. When you swap on a web3 wallet for example does the BNB equivalent stay blacklisted too or is it just the solid state ETH address, thats where I'm confused right now.
its a dual blacklist when it comes to BNB and ETH conversions ur best bet is to change it to XMR or independent dex's that are cross chain, ur royally fucking urself if its anything with a 0x address type especially ETH -> MATIC

FullStackDev

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
its a dual blacklist when it comes to BNB and ETH conversions ur best bet is to change it to XMR or independent dex's that are cross chain, ur royally fucking urself if its anything with a 0x address type especially ETH -> MATIC

May I ask why you prefer to receive into Atomic rather than Exodus? Any thoughts on Cake?

prokapet

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
May I ask why you prefer to receive into Atomic rather than Exodus? Any thoughts on Cake?
Alot of guys like atomic because atomic kinda operates like a DEX with a wallet and exodus uses 3rd party exchangers, cake is cool too its a dex

Sparko1up

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Alot of guys like atomic because atomic kinda operates like a DEX with a wallet and exodus uses 3rd party exchangers, cake is cool too its a dex
You think the third party exchangers that exodus uses blacklists or nah?

FullStackDev

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
You think the third party exchangers that exodus uses blacklists or nah?

That's a very important question. I'm listening for this answer too. I'm also looking into the answer elsewhere. Super important.

Umbrella227

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
That's a very important question. I'm listening for this answer too. I'm also looking into the answer elsewhere. Super important.
3rd parties blacklist only use DEX on paper wallets

14Hxxxx

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Been doing this method below:

Step 1: R2D2 Sends funds via ETH to Metamask (always ask them for ETH instead)

Step 2: ETH goes into Uniswap via Web3 Transfer

Step 3: Once funds are in Uniswap you will want to transfer it to Shiba Inu

Step 4: ETH Holding Addresses are still going to be blacklisted on central exchanges even though its a sub-coin off of eth. So your gonna want to load the Shiba inu into any web3 dex and transfer it for a coin on an opposite market, in my case anything on the SOL chain, I used $HELLO for my first one but it can be any.

Step 5: Make a MexC Account (don't do the KYC)

Step 6: Send the SOL based token to your mexc and convert to USDT, then send the USDT to your own wallet (can be centralized exchange) after you do that your in the clear.

This makes it so that the Dex and Web3 people end up holding the bag. gl :)
you ever use exodus web3 chrome extension? might use that for this method instead of meta mask

crash76089

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
3rd parties blacklist only use DEX on paper wallets
I have heard that some of the DEX paper wallets would integrate binances and coinbases security systems into their overlying governance though.

HospitalEvil

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I have heard that some of the DEX paper wallets would integrate binances and coinbases security systems into their overlying governance though.
that shit ain't ever gonna happen lol the reddit communities would lose their fucking shit

FWFizzle

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
that shit ain't ever gonna happen lol the reddit communities would lose their fucking shit
The blacklisting tech that binance uses is hard for the smaller people to get, unless it gets put into global legislation (unlikely). So we will always be fine lol

vovovovo

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Anyone know if theres any ramifications when the other end of the peer to peer sale on paxful tries to exchange the funds and gets blocked on exchanges like coinbase etc but gets blocked, will they then report my paxful and i'll get banned or whats the actual ramifications for it?

Umbrella227

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Anyone know if theres any ramifications when the other end of the peer to peer sale on paxful tries to exchange the funds and gets blocked on exchanges like coinbase etc but gets blocked, will they then report my paxful and i'll get banned or whats the actual ramifications for it?
not enough of the peer to peer people are getting hit with it right now and theres not enough blacklisting systems on exchanges. We are long ways out until paxful cracks down on it tbh

Deadapples59

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

crash76089

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Anyone in here know if R2D2 accepts

https://torlinks.io/trusted-tor-sites/coinlink-escrow/

or

https://torlinks.io/trusted-tor-sites/dark-locker/

for this service, as I hear about the good reviews and all but I just want to be secure with my purchase. I have heard that they use the TOR escrows and these from my experience the only two that are trusted right now.
Used them with coinlink before on my first purchase. Not sure if the dark locker they accept tbh

Deadapples59

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Used them with coinlink before on my first purchase. Not sure if the dark locker they accept tbh
No worries, I asked them on tele they said they accepted it. So I'm going to go with that for my first transaction. I kinda just want to make sure everything goes smoove on my first go around. I seen they verified and stuff but just wanted to be extra sure.

theunknownisknown4

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
The blacklisting tech that binance uses is hard for the smaller people to get, unless it gets put into global legislation (unlikely). So we will always be fine lol
The smaller russian and chinese exchanges don't have them so I have been using those

Users who are viewing this thread