h0oligan

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yeah.
Can get balance sheets up to 700k with routing number/account number ssn/birthday/phone number well all fullz really. comes with deposited check etc.
Can do custom orders depending on what you want. Pretty sweet gig if you got some knowledge you should eat this up while you can as i doubt this will be around for very long. But get it while it lasts !

h0oligan

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I just need them to unfreeze the account. I have the phone, and email access with all other info including debit pin but no debit card number..I even have real checks for the acct..froze it when trying g to purchase konero via zelle on local monero. Even though the number they text to unlock send me code code doesn't work and they want debit card number.

FendiFury

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I just need them to unfreeze the account. I have the phone, and email access with all other info including debit pin but no debit card number..I even have real checks for the acct..froze it when trying g to purchase konero via zelle on local monero. Even though the number they text to unlock send me code code doesn't work and they want debit card number.
I am sorry but i do not give the access for free man....

You probably should just call up chase and speak with them there

h0oligan

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I am sorry but i do not give the access for free man....

You probably should just call up chase and speak with them there
Who said free.. I'm not on here with my hands out. Price quote please

Users who are viewing this thread