WHY CARDING MAY NOT BE FOR YOU IF YOU ARE BROKE...

ATmEater83

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Since nobody seem to be addressing the harsh reality of carding these days, let me try...
YES. CARDING IS NOT DEAD.
But the days of buying a cheap piece on an autoshop and hitting for even hundreds of dollars let alone thousands, those days seem gone.
I've had the honor of finding quite some success with carding. And yes, I had paid a mentor and many called me stupid. But it paid off 100 times over. So, either go deep into studying and learning and failing and wasting money until you learn. Or save yourself some time and pay for mentorship. Choice is yours. My experience is mine.
Months ago vs now.
It seems like if you had figured a good setup and knew what you were doing, things just worked. Had many methods my mentor had put me on that worked and worked and paid and paid. until one day they didnt. Security increased and same shit just doesnt work anymore.
Now it seems like even with the perfect setup (so we think), payment gateways trigger the nightmare of a carder:
OTP (ONE TIME CODE SENT TO CARDHOLDER'S PHONE OR EMAIL)
So it seems the days of spending a few dollars on autoshops or private vendors are gone???
Unless you are trying to card ubereats for free food, basic carding is difficult. No matter what anyone saying.
Carding success seems less and less possible and chances of failing are extremely high.
Sadly, you see many people coming to fraud with 50 dollars to spend and have high expectations of making a fortune. So, let me say it: THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE THESE DAYS.
And I'm sure some idiot will jump here saying oh you just dont know what you are doing. lol. Well, okayyy.
The new world of carding is ENROLLS. and ENROLLS with OTP. And those who know what i am talking about, these cards can cost up to 300-500 dollars.
Conclusion:
Carding is expensive. Carding is not cheap. Success in carding cost money.
If you are broke and coming on dread to turn 50 bucks into even tens of thousands, this is not it.
You may be better off working your job or selling drugs or something. Im not sure.
This is my experience lately and my opinion.
Best wishes!

FreeTJ

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
weird question, but can i get connected to you mentor ?

HellCatOG

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
weird question, but can i get connected to you mentor ?
i want a mentor too, but i'm not sure where to look for a good one for beginners

GeniusJit

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
this is honestly the best advice you can give. long gone are the days when the success rate was higher on each ccs these days you just get hit with OTP when cashing out.its about trial and error and hope for the best when carding

ImposterJack

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
this is honestly the best advice you can give. long gone are the days when the success rate was higher on each ccs these days you just get hit with OTP when cashing out.its about trial and error and hope for the best when carding
oh you just dont know what you are doing.

Users who are viewing this thread