Useful Resources For Carding & More[pending approval]

MSR605Master

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Can u add the cheapest site to buy/rent Us numbers which can be used to make calls worldwide?

HellCatOG

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
i always wanted to know how or what adding cookies does.. i just started using logs a few accounts from ulta, but after 2 successfull pick ups all my shit gets canceled and someone was saying something like my ip could be flagged or not enough cookies

ByteBlade

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
great post

CashFlow0day

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
According to the sub rules , Only market sellers can advertise and verify as sellers and none of these listed shops are registered on any marketplaces.
Why this nepotism?

Runner64

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Seriously dude !! , all of the above mentioned shops are well-known cc sites . How am I advertising these shops ? There is also proxy sites on there , are you saying am advertising faceless and all the other resources on there ??? Intent of this post was for reference ONLY for users to grab these links.

ImposterJack

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Which source are you using for well-known CC sites? What do you know about the history of these shops? They were good a long time ago, but now they're struggling, filled with 50% valid and dead cards. A lot of carders are abandoning them. Dude, you seriously don't know anything about this business. You’re a new mod, so you should work on improving your sources and your knowledge. Crd Forum doesn’t really have a carding community, so I advise you to gain knowledge from real carding communities. I'm here to help build Dread’s carding community into something better. I won’t sit here and be treated like trash while mods push people towards scams and make the community sound bad.

the best one's right now are: blackrabbit.bz , prozone.cards, and benumb.site

ATmEater83

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
where can I find a real carding community ?

HoodNinjaS

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Which source are you using for well-known CC sites? What do you know about the history of these shops? They were good a long time ago, but now they're struggling, filled with 50% valid and dead cards. A lot of carders are abandoning them. Dude, you seriously don't know anything about this business. You’re a new mod, so you should work on improving your sources and your knowledge. Crd Forum doesn’t really have a carding community, so I advise you to gain knowledge from real carding communities. I'm here to help build Dread’s carding community into something better. I won’t sit here and be treated like trash while mods push people towards scams and make the community sound bad.

the best one's right now are: blackrabbit.bz , prozone.cards, and benumb.site
blackrabbit.bz good asf just tried it thanks for the reccomendation.

CarderNPC

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Nah , I will never be selling and depending on fcking junk market. Fraud and Carding are different business and the mods should understand it.

mailto.plus

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I couldn't see your post it said pending can anyone repost it please !

Users who are viewing this thread