THE PERFECT CARDING SETUP

MSR605Master

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
you as a succesful carder , what is the PERFECT setup that you use to do carding ?.... Like imagine one day you wake up and there is NOTHING on your pc , you just have a non vbv card , what would you install ? what are the tools that you will directly download/buy ? how much time it will take you ?
I know some basic things like using an RDP , VPN , mac address spoofer etc... but if there is more tools to use to be 100% sure that the card will work I would like to know them . thanks for reading

HoodNinjaS

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
It's 2024 and the security is too high instead of acting like a fraudster you need to act more like a real cc owner. you can't use tails and tor these days it will raise a alarm to the bank anti fraud algorithm. I suggest you to use some more softwares to hide your anonymity.
Copp the right CC, would reccomend either (1) blackrabbit.bz, (2) prozone.cards (3) benumb.site in that order
The one i use is:
MAC address changer - vpn - Windows 10 on virtual box - socks connected near to the cc location - cCleaner(flush dns and cookies after every hit) - Anti detect browser v7.
This is the best setup i've been using and fully maintain your anonymity and helps in acting like you're the real cc owner as i use this setup with my giftcard method and best buy method every week so yeaa it works great with my methods.
Mac address changer- to change the mac address
Vpn- to change your ip and hide yourself(many beginners use it to change their location to the card holders location but that’s not the right way as vpn ip’s are blacklisted and not good for carding so it is only used to just hide your own IP)
Virtual box( to install a different OS inside your main OS)- install windows 10 iso file and run it in vm.
Now inside windows 10:
Connect socks ip( that you need to do when you’re ready to do carding as you’re just learning right now so skip this part)- to change the location of yours to the cc owners location. It helps to act like the real cc owner.
Anti detect browser- we don’t use normal browsers for carding as they leaks the dns ip in background and results in failed transaction so that’s why we use this browser and it’s best fir carding as it stops the dns leaks.

CarderNPC

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
It's 2024 and the security is too high instead of acting like a fraudster you need to act more like a real cc owner. you can't use tails and tor these days it will raise a alarm to the bank anti fraud algorithm. I suggest you to use some more softwares to hide your anonymity.
Copp the right CC, would reccomend either (1) blackrabbit.bz, (2) prozone.cards (3) benumb.site in that order
The one i use is:
MAC address changer - vpn - Windows 10 on virtual box - socks connected near to the cc location - cCleaner(flush dns and cookies after every hit) - Anti detect browser v7.
This is the best setup i've been using and fully maintain your anonymity and helps in acting like you're the real cc owner as i use this setup with my giftcard method and best buy method every week so yeaa it works great with my methods.
Mac address changer- to change the mac address
Vpn- to change your ip and hide yourself(many beginners use it to change their location to the card holders location but that’s not the right way as vpn ip’s are blacklisted and not good for carding so it is only used to just hide your own IP)
Virtual box( to install a different OS inside your main OS)- install windows 10 iso file and run it in vm.
Now inside windows 10:
Connect socks ip( that you need to do when you’re ready to do carding as you’re just learning right now so skip this part)- to change the location of yours to the cc owners location. It helps to act like the real cc owner.
Anti detect browser- we don’t use normal browsers for carding as they leaks the dns ip in background and results in failed transaction so that’s why we use this browser and it’s best fir carding as it stops the dns leaks.
Is it good gologin Anti-detect browser ? Whats your opinion ? I also heard its best to stick with blackrabbit.bz since its the russianmarket owners other site and they have better validity. Better to just stick with them or should I have some variation in how I get my CC?

GeniusJit

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Is it good gologin Anti-detect browser ? Whats your opinion ? I also heard its best to stick with blackrabbit.bz since its the russianmarket owners other site and they have better validity. Better to just stick with them or should I have some variation in how I get my CC?
the best out there is octo antidetect. Would reccomend swapping between blackrabbit.bz and benumb.site for CVV sometimes blackrabbit has some restocking issues.

ImposterJack

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
the best out there is octo antidetect. Would reccomend swapping between blackrabbit.bz and benumb.site for CVV sometimes blackrabbit has some restocking issues.
hey mate thank you for your effort I learned a lot , I really appreciate it .
Is it possible to get good socks5 proxy for free ? or do I have to pay for them ? if there is any method to get them for free I would like it , thank you !

HellCatNPC

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Is it possible to get good socks5 proxy for free ? or do I have to pay for them ? if there is any method to get them for free I would like it , thank you !
hello i was reading your tips, im also a newb, where can i download antidetect v7, i tried searching for it in duckgo but it just took me to a download page and from what i heard is to never download an .exe file if you dont trust the site. any advice?

CashFlow0day

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Well i use antidetect v7 but you can also use dolphin browser which is for free.

HellCatNPC

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
hello i was reading your tips, im also a newb, where can i download antidetect v7, i tried searching for it in duckgo but it just took me to a download page and from what i heard is to never download an .exe file if you dont trust the site. any advice?

HoodNinjaS

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
you won't find the antidetect for free here. you need to buy it from legit vendors.

HellCatNPC

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
you won't find the antidetect for free here. you need to buy it from legit vendors.
The point of using Antidetects,RDPs and VMs is no longer viable according to my experience.
I card on my own merchants even they include stripe, authorize dot net and square, so I have this pattern of high risk transactions with these antidetects, dolphin, gologin and incognition on the top of socks5 and VM. Payments def go through, but due to repeated suspicious payments, they hold the payments longer and often ask for verification docs. Same happens if you card products with this setup, Orders get cancelled after some time, even after going through successfully when they see high risk score on their dashboard.
There are certainly pointers in JS and WebRTC which get detected that If you are using VM and antidetect. So Due to ML algo of Antifraud Systems, they find each attribute as an outlier case, and assigns a risk score. And when the Risk score raises a certain threshold, your order gets flagged or even declined.
You dont disguise among 97% of customers who use normal OS systems on laptops and ordinary browsers like chrome, safari, firefox etc.
To cope this, whats working for me, is mainly clean windows/mac with Clean Socks 5> Chrome/safari > Build cookies ( by SE as a real customer) and youre good.
Def do the mac add, timezone, language, dns flushing etc. as they are basics.

CashFlow0day

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
The point of using Antidetects,RDPs and VMs is no longer viable according to my experience.
I card on my own merchants even they include stripe, authorize dot net and square, so I have this pattern of high risk transactions with these antidetects, dolphin, gologin and incognition on the top of socks5 and VM. Payments def go through, but due to repeated suspicious payments, they hold the payments longer and often ask for verification docs. Same happens if you card products with this setup, Orders get cancelled after some time, even after going through successfully when they see high risk score on their dashboard.
There are certainly pointers in JS and WebRTC which get detected that If you are using VM and antidetect. So Due to ML algo of Antifraud Systems, they find each attribute as an outlier case, and assigns a risk score. And when the Risk score raises a certain threshold, your order gets flagged or even declined.
You dont disguise among 97% of customers who use normal OS systems on laptops and ordinary browsers like chrome, safari, firefox etc.
To cope this, whats working for me, is mainly clean windows/mac with Clean Socks 5> Chrome/safari > Build cookies ( by SE as a real customer) and youre good.
Def do the mac add, timezone, language, dns flushing etc. as they are basics.
so no antidetect ? noVM and RDPs ? just use my normal pc with socks5 and build cookies ? as simple as this ?

HoodRansom

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Its the Method bro, the way you build cookies as a real customer, without raising any redflag. All SE got working for me. Flushing setup after each CC hit. No DNS leaks, Web RTC.
THAT WAS REALLY HELPFUL THANK YOU I AM JUST STARTING OUT WITH 70 USD TO MY NAME SO I AM TRYING MY BEST TO READ MORE BEFORE ACTING I TRIED COINBASE BUT I AM STUCK ON ID VERF

HellCatOG

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
id download dolphin antidetect browser and buy proxy from premsocks lol
(no other tool needed from antidetect browser i can change mac address get new device identity change timezones use socks4/5)

CashFlow0day

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
id download dolphin antidetect browser and buy proxy from premsocks lol
(no other tool needed from antidetect browser i can change mac address get new device identity change timezones use socks4/5)
was it succesful ? did you use this setup when carding ? if yes share with us the difficulties that you had using it so we avoid it

HellCatOG

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
was it succesful ? did you use this setup when carding ? if yes share with us the difficulties that you had using it so we avoid it
major problem is figuring out DNS leak.. since imma in CS major id easily able to do such stuff but really pain in ass for newbie

HellCatNPC

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
so no antidetect ? noVM and RDPs ? just use my normal pc with socks5 and build cookies ? as simple as this ?
Its the Method bro, the way you build cookies as a real customer, without raising any redflag. All SE got working for me. Flushing setup after each CC hit. No DNS leaks, Web RTC.

ATmEater83

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
you need good socks, botnet type socks. RDP and vpn get played out quick. Premium socks can be pricey too. luxsocks is good but costllly

Users who are viewing this thread