TALK TO A PRO ABOUT CARDING, DUMPS, BANKS, LATEST 2024 CASHOUT METHODS

HoodNinjaS

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
We know how it feels to be clueless and keep losing capital investing in deadend sauces so much that you begin to doubt even if this fraud is real, we have overtime had to practice to get better and better at the expenses of our pocket and time and we can tell you for sure it wasnt easy but it was worth every penny and sweat put in, through this we have been able to make our selves into an army of skillful carders, bank loaders, drop makers, we perfected the art of making money from the comfort o We know how it feels to be clueless and keep losing capital investing in deadend sauces so much that you begin to doubt even if this fraud is real, we have overtime had to practice to get better and better at the expenses of our pocket and time and we can tell you for sure it wasnt easy but it was worth every penny and sweat put in, through this we have been able to make our selves into an army of skillful carders, bank loaders, drop makers, we perfected the art of making money from the comfort of our computer and we are proud of the journey so far, this isnt a note to brag but to encourage those that are new in the game or even those that maybe struggling with been stuck in the game with no new sauce, we have got you covered
we are here to help both beginners and intermediate players in the fraud game get put on sauces that works, it is not about knowing a thousand things it is about mastering the few that works, walk with us lets get it up, if there is a wave on be sure would put you on it we believe in multiplication and fucking up the system, we are here to help you from noob to cashout, we are not gonna promise it would be easy we can only promise it would be worth it f our computer and we are proud of the journey so far, this isnt a note to brag but to encourage those that are new in the game or even those that maybe struggling with been stuck in the game with no new sauce, we have got you covered
we are here to help both beginners and intermediate players in the fraud game get put on sauces that works, it is not about knowing a thousand things it is about mastering the few that works, walk with us lets get it up, if there is a wave on be sure would put you on it we believe in multiplication and fucking up the system, we are here to help you from noob to cashout, we are not gonna promise it would be easy we can only promise it would be worth it,

GeniusJit

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
After being scammed 2k in 5 months trying to find legit vendors, I have decided I am going to look into carding myself. Coming across so many slimy scammers has weakened my trust now, so I will look into carding and trust myself
Big love thank you for this message this morning, I am taking it as a sign that I must get into carding myself ❤️💕❤️

HellCatOG

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
After being scammed 2k in 5 months trying to find legit vendors, I have decided I am going to look into carding myself. Coming across so many slimy scammers has weakened my trust now, so I will look into carding and trust myself
Big love thank you for this message this morning, I am taking it as a sign that I must get into carding myself ❤️💕❤️
hey man always look into their refund policy. Even if the vendors legit at least for carding you're gonna wanna have record that you went through the steps like proxies and make sure you got a method for a BIN that works. Don't waste extra time

HoodRansom

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
How can you help I've lost all my money in this but I can't find anyone legit if you can help me please 🥺

Users who are viewing this thread