Site to hit for carding in 2024 and 2025

ozcanserkan

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Super new to carding. I just got some ccs from russian market and proxies but I'm struggling to find sites that I can hit (preferably for items like giftcards)
So far I've tried some gaming websites for equipment but none of them worked.
Currently my search process is looking for stores that except shoppay or are powered by shopify but not much luck in that. I'd really appreciate some tips/help

MiddleKeys

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Its really just trial n error, Bill=Shipping etc. As for giftcards those sites are always pretty secure and will require KYC... Random drop-shipping stores and shit like that usually pretty easy. Be careful just punching info in because you will instant kill cards / get banned by payment processors. Also some cards/bins will alert the cardholder for large amounts most of the time.

Dreadheaddraco

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Please, what's is the name of the Blackrabbit?? Would like to buy some ccs myself

Showme224

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
i would card ticket master and resell them on the same site or food, flights, charge ppl half off on things they need

BigDayDC

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Not any card will work you need specific bins to bang
Etsy hits good just need perfect bins tho so you can try that
Good luck

ozcanserkan

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Not any card will work you need specific bins to bang
Etsy hits good just need perfect bins tho so you can try that
Good luck
Not asking for your bin list but do you have any tips on what to look for or how I can find some nice hitting bins. thanks for the help

BigDayDC

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Its pretty likely that they use statistics to determine the risk of certain BINs based on past fraud cases, so I'd probably look for a not so commonly used one...
Hit and try that's what you gottta do to get a good bin takes some good time and investement

qwertz

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Not asking for your bin list but do you have any tips on what to look for or how I can find some nice hitting bins. thanks for the help
Its pretty likely that they use statistics to determine the risk of certain BINs based on past fraud cases, so I'd probably look for a not so commonly used one...

Simplechopz

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
to my experience the best ones are just the HQ CVV's but these on the filter stack on blackrabbit are hitting right now

1726848778560.png

Users who are viewing this thread