should i be worried ordering weed from US to Spain?

ImposterJack

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hello i want to order weed (qp) from US to Spain to a local post office and afterwards go pick it up with a fake ID. Are there any things i should be looking out for and hhow much maximum should i order to one location at once.
And is it even possible or too risky to order International

GeniusJit

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
why dont you order domestic or at least europe? and why risk it and pick it up with a fake id? worst case you'll get caught redhanded with illegal weed (i presume) AND something definitely hard illegal like a fake ID. would be way smarter to order straight to your door. If you did everything right for your opsec there are no evidencies that you actually ordered it and if the package get caught you could simply say you didnt order it.

ImposterJack

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
why dont you order domestic or at least europe? and why risk it and pick it up with a fake id? worst case you'll get caught redhanded with illegal weed (i presume) AND something definitely hard illegal like a fake ID. would be way smarter to order straight to your door. If you did everything right for your opsec there are no evidencies that you actually ordered it and if the package get caught you could simply say you didnt order it.
Well why not domestic : the weed i have found in EU dosent come nearly close to US quality when we talking about topshelf
Why not order to my door : i live in a spanish town and over here the mail man dosent cover some areas of the city and sadly i am in one of them so basically it is impossible for me to order even amazon to my house.
About the legallity it is comlex in spain on your private property you are allowed to use weed but not in public

FreeTJ

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
It is totally worth it. The best weed in EU is trash compared to the worst weed in the USA

HoodNinjaS

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
ordering something from the US is to have your address burned, it's not worth the risk, I'll give you 2 pieces of advice... 1.you have there a domestic vendor "KUSHX23" he sells since 2016,he now has Mimosa evo cali fire,best eu weed vendor.... 2-if you really have this idea of the herb of cali, you have a germany vendor,Bobbyblaze" which sells original cali import pack from dispensary, brand "Doja", I hope to help, hug..PS-both vendors on Archetyp Market

Users who are viewing this thread