Questions about Carding and cloning cards

1942Scammer

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Does anyone know how to generate an IST Files and what you need for that and where to get it? Cause i dont have to many of them so I cant use most of the Dumps. I already tried to make one Card and the ATM also read the card but after i put in the PIN it just randomly cancelled everything and gave me the Card back without money. Maybe someone does know what i can do. Sorry if I misunderstood something cause im just learning everything since 2 months and there are many things I dont know

ATmEater83

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

Runner64

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
JUST USE THE MAG STRIPE cashing out at the atm is a dream, you better off just going to the store getting giffys and turn them into money orders. you can dm and i can explain it better

MSR605Master

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
JUST USE THE MAG STRIPE cashing out at the atm is a dream, you better off just going to the store getting giffys and turn them into money orders. you can dm and i can explain it better
In some countries, cards have both an EMV chip and a magstripe. Can you withdraw money with these cards? From old ATMs or POS devices. Seems like only python kingdom understand how to do it right and cashout anywhere...

Runner64

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
In some countries, cards have both an EMV chip and a magstripe. Can you withdraw money with these cards? From old ATMs or POS devices. Seems like only python kingdom understand how to do it right and cashout anywhere...
yeah if you can find the store that has those atm certain atms allow you to withdraw with just magstripe. Mostly US, but yeah lol if ur looking for something that will work everytime thats python forsure.

Users who are viewing this thread