topgcash

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hi everyone, I hope you all are well.

I am currently starting out to learn carding and I have not been able to understand how BINS really work.
I see on brainsclub that cvvs are sold with individual BINS, so I am wondering why poeple are sharing BINS elsewhere?
I read that the BIN of a card is the first 6 digits of the card, so, surely the best BIN is the one that matches the card? In what circumstances would a CH use a BIN that is not theirs? Surely as carders, we should be doing the same, and match the BIN with the individual card.

TyroneBrooks

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I'll never forget it... When I first started carding 4~ months ago. Id gotten lucky with a reseller (at the time I didn't know) which later scammed me.

Gave me a hell of a card. Hit over $800 on it without problem (two separate purchases a few hours apart) AND it added to Google pay...

Unfortunately I removed it as it added to my personal account (was testing expecting it to decline)

After my vendor scammed me. All our chats were deleted and I wasn't backing up good BINs back then as I didn't know the importance...

How I cry myself to sleep still wishing I had it... (Only traces I have of it is the account I bought it on through a website using stripe. So I don't think they can even check, last 4 digits, and a Google store transaction ID for a purchase made with it. If you know how to recover this please HMU btw)

PaperWork

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
from my knowledge atm it comes down to site security during the payment process and the BINs security itself BINs are used to identify different card types and banking institutions (i.e AMEX, VISA, MASTERCARD, Chase, Bank of America .etc) the best BINs are those with low security/exploits or some vulnerability of some sort do not quote me 100% but this is definitely along the lines of what ur looking for, cheers

hitmanCc78

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
bins aren't really that important in my experience (i've been carding successfully for the past 6 months), you should really just choose one that is the same bank and ur good as long as its non vbv.

Users who are viewing this thread