POSSIBLE CC CASH OUT METHOD

MSR605Master

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Say hypothetically I set up a dropshipping store or made my own website for people to buy stuff but there is no items it’s just a front for laundering basically what I’m saying is I set up a website I add a very very very week payment processor that will not set off any alarms I buy stolen CC and I go on my own site and purchase things for example (e-gift cards) now obviously there is no gift card but the feds won’t ask questions what are your thoughts cause the money would get dumped into my pocket when I use the website to obtain money.

GeniusJit

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
If you make a store online, I feel that you would have to fabricate expenses or something. Just having money come in with nothing else is a bit of a red flag. I feel that you should advertise and try it to look like a real business before you try to cash out with that sort of method.

ByteBlade

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
you can get away with around 20 transaction, but remember that those cards have owners who will report the cards. That, means you will get 20 transaction that are flagged from your store...
if you keep this up, those accounts that you created to purchase the false products, you will be ordered by the court to produce their contacts. and if you fail to produce the identities of those accounts then you will be marked as the fraudster..
so make sure you kill that idea and bury it somewhere where it will never see the light of day cause it will bring you too much spotlights from the authorities.

MSR605Master

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
you can get away with around 20 transaction, but remember that those cards have owners who will report the cards. That, means you will get 20 transaction that are flagged from your store...
if you keep this up, those accounts that you created to purchase the false products, you will be ordered by the court to produce their contacts. and if you fail to produce the identities of those accounts then you will be marked as the fraudster..
so make sure you kill that idea and bury it somewhere where it will never see the light of day cause it will bring you too much spotlights from the authorities.
Ah ok like I said it was just an idea I’ve come to the conclusion most cash out methods are dead and any other methods are pretty much gate kept in the community if someone really has sauce they don’t help so I’m trying to come up with methods myself thanks for the input it would bring attention and you are probably right definitely too much going on.

Runner64

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
This is a old method but still works, you just got to age the shop and make it look legit, run a few real purchases thru with a visa giftcard or something to make it look legit, then slap it with ccs

Users who are viewing this thread