obsidianboutique - MDMA giveaway review

Runner64

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
This MDMA was given to me in a giveaway event by ObsidianBoutique so take this with a grain of salt.
I haven't written a review in ages because I've been quite dissilusioned with MDMA in general. The last 2 drugs I've taken aside from MDMA were 3MMC and amphetamine sulphate. 3MMC felt like weak speed. And speed feels like weak meth. And we'll... Meth comedowns make me feel suicidal so I will avoid that. Coke is nice, but I'm not a CEO so I can't afford even a light, once a week coke habit.
MDMA however is cheap, available and generally good quality so I keep coming back to this. It also makes me feel fucking amazing for a short while. Too bad the comedowns keep getting worse every time I take it.
/rant
I would rate ObsidianBoutique's MDMA somewhere near the top 5. But it's very hard to compare MDMA since you need to factor in headspace and tolerance. I feel like it's hard to give a good review because the last time I had MDMA was 3 weeks ago. It's just not enough time to replenish the chemicals that the brain dumps out on a binge. And I've been binging hard lately because life.
Obsidian's MDMA is pretty decent. I initially ate 140mg weighed out on proper $18 scales from Amazon. I dropped around 8:15 and the comeup was quite nice... Felt a bit of excitement until it fully hit around 9:10. After that I felt hazy and sedated. So I just lay in bed and tried to think positive and optimistic thoughts. The hazy euphoria lasted a while... Probably until 10:30-11 before I felt the comedown and need to redose.
So I eyeballed a point and then snorted it. This is not really recommended. Seriously if you are going to do it, just take a sleeping pill and go to sleep on the comedown. I kept snorting points every 1.5 hours until 5am when it completely stopped working. Snorting would bring me up a bit back to some level of above-normal. By 5am, it did barely anything so I just went to bed and tried to sleep.
Sleeping was quite easy, which is surprising, given i had taken probably half a gram of MDMA. My memory is almost blacked out from after my second redose.
The comedown is fucking terrible. It's like I have a bad flu, but with zero motivation to get out of bed. Day +2 is slightly better but when I try to do anything, focusing is still hard. I've felt this before and my self destructiveness is the only thing that keeps me coming back for that 2-3 hours of euphoria.
TLDR;
Anyway this ain't like the covid days where every vendor has shit, watered down MDMA. ObsidianBoutique has the goods and I don't think you or your customers will be disappointed with his MDMA.
I recommend for beginners 100mg, no redose. experienced users -- 120mg. Fuck wits -- 140mg+

GeniusJit

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I am trying to work out how what you've written equates to the verdict being that this is a good product?
Am I misreading something?

Runner64

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I am trying to work out how what you've written equates to the verdict being that this is a good product?
Am I misreading something?
Broadly speaking this is on par with other recent MDMA experiences. I don't really have "+++" experiences anymore and recently comedians have been getting worse. I don't blame the gear. I've been overdoing it.

GeniusMidnight

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
MDMA shouldn't keep you awake. If it does, it's been cut with some stimulant.
I would not touch MDMA with a 6 foot pole until you start getting some good reviews up here. The precursors to seem to be hard to get. Either way, the religious ecstasy and bonding with the lads on top tier roll are long gone. I haven't had that experience since 2013 or so.

Runner64

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
MDMA shouldn't keep you awake. If it does, it's been cut with some stimulant.
I would not touch MDMA with a 6 foot pole until you start getting some good reviews up here. The precursors to seem to be hard to get. Either way, the religious ecstasy and bonding with the lads on top tier roll are long gone. I haven't had that experience since 2013 or so.
Wish I could reset my brain and get that feeling back.

Users who are viewing this thread