Newbie with questions here

Paleto

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I'm new and I'm trying to learn, so excuse me if I'm saying something stupid.
I've been reading these past few weeks that when buying CC I should look to choose the bins, but how do I know which ones are good?
At this moment I am in the stage of setting up my setup and I have my virtualbox with good proxies (I already checked them in scamalytics.com and it gave me Fraud Score: 0), now I am looking for CC in the same region where I have the proxy, but I don't know which one to buy (I am not sure where either, I was going to do it in briansclub but now I read bad reviews).
I don't live in the USA, so I'm also looking what I can do with these CC's and how to cash them out.

Any help it's appreciated.

JJAYDENN

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
cashing out cc these days dead just buy clones

Douglas

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I'm new and I'm trying to learn, so excuse me if I'm saying something stupid.
I've been reading these past few weeks that when buying CC I should look to choose the bins, but how do I know which ones are good?
At this moment I am in the stage of setting up my setup and I have my virtualbox with good proxies (I already checked them in scamalytics.com and it gave me Fraud Score: 0), now I am looking for CC in the same region where I have the proxy, but I don't know which one to buy (I am not sure where either, I was going to do it in briansclub but now I read bad reviews).
I don't live in the USA, so I'm also looking what I can do with these CC's and how to cash them out.

Any help it's appreciated.
Hi Paleto, I'd like us to cooperate but btw what country is your residential !!

Users who are viewing this thread