ByteBlade

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hello all,
I'm a chronically ill cancer survivor who's been victimized, traumatized and abandoned by the US healthcare system. I'm looking for relief from inescapable pain so I found my way here. I'm feeling overwhelmed by all the information and just want to get to my goal, pain relief. Could some kind soul please give me a quick breakdown of what direction I need to go and how to keep myself safe? Thank you so much in advance.
* I'm familiar with phishing, not completely naive and will not use any posted links*

GeniusJit

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
It's easy to be overwhelmed when you first start. That's why /u/Shakybeats has spent years writing, collaborating, and updating the Darknet Buyers Bible /d/dnmbible which has all the information you need to safely get started. You can find the Bible here: http://biblemeowimkh3utujmhm6oh2oeb3ubjw2lpgeq3lahrfr2l6ev6zgyd.onion/
Read it all the way through until you understand it. If you get stuck on anything AFTER reading it all the way through then come back and ask the specific questions you need. A lot of people get stuck on PGP encryption so we have a sub to help with that called /d/pgppractice.
Never trust anyone that sends you a private message offering help, most will be scammers. All information is available publicly to make this easy to learn. Don't rush and don't skip anything in the Bible. You'll get this if you take your time to learn how to stay safe. Good luck with your journey.

HellCatNPC

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
It's easy to be overwhelmed when you first start. That's why /u/Shakybeats has spent years writing, collaborating, and updating the Darknet Buyers Bible /d/dnmbible which has all the information you need to safely get started. You can find the Bible here: http://biblemeowimkh3utujmhm6oh2oeb3ubjw2lpgeq3lahrfr2l6ev6zgyd.onion/
Read it all the way through until you understand it. If you get stuck on anything AFTER reading it all the way through then come back and ask the specific questions you need. A lot of people get stuck on PGP encryption so we have a sub to help with that called /d/pgppractice.
Never trust anyone that sends you a private message offering help, most will be scammers. All information is available publicly to make this easy to learn. Don't rush and don't skip anything in the Bible. You'll get this if you take your time to learn how to stay safe. Good luck with your journey.
Follow this! ^

HoodRansom

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
1) Learn what PGP is and how to use it
2) Use Dread verified (Daunt.link) links to access markets so you aren't phished
3) Learn how to buy XMR and safely transfer it to a local wallet you own for use on DarkNetMarkets
If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask or find their respective subdreads.

Runner64

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I'm happy to help and guide you through anything that may be bothering you? Such as PGP practice and what to do vs what not to do on the DNM of your choosing. Just let me know what's bothering you and we can take it from there! We were all new once!
Good luck 🤟

ImposterJack

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey man, I've been around for about half a year.
I'm more than happy/willing to help for free.
I was also overwhelmed but after a few days I learned the ropes!
Hope you have a wonderful rest of your day <3

ATmEater83

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
The best thing you can do for pain if non-steroidal medications don't work for you is to try cannabis.
I strongly recommend not trying opiates as they trigger a very strong addiction that will probably lead you to try stronger things like heroin and in extreme cases fentanyl.
You can get cannabis in your city, for sure. Get it this way, which has much less risk than getting it through TOR, since you don't even use the postal system.

Users who are viewing this thread