Runner64

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Order Requirements for all Markets
Unfortunately not able to accept orders unless you have 3+ orders in ANY market. it is not difficult to have 3 orders.
This could change to 10+ at any time if problems with unknown new accounts continue.
Support Terms
Support for any product does include support which is limited to solving any problem with that specific product, or replace or refund.
It does not include support for products you bought from other vendors. Purchase of a bin list or CC does not include mentorship.
I can spend max 30 minutes speaking to you per order, the chat must be strictly about your order, and nothing else. If you really need help or some problem support is included, this is not a problem I can help you, but on the terms i said.
EDIT: i am apologize so sorry for anyone i upset who was not able to spend $3 on a market, to build up that order count. i did not understand it would be so tough to spend 3 dollars

HoodNinjaS

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Who cares? Money is money, maybe the person needs a new account because of their opSec. This shit makes no sense at all, "I'm not gonna accept your order unless you've had 3 orders already" Oh my god. I swear these vendors get dumber and dumber by the day.

1942Scammer

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Who cares? Money is money, maybe the person needs a new account because of their opSec. This shit makes no sense at all, "I'm not gonna accept your order unless you've had 3 orders already" Oh my god. I swear these vendors get dumber and dumber by the day.
another one is getting pregnant and having a baby because of 3 orders.
that is your opinion. i have very good reasons, my quality of life and peace has improved since refusing many orders.
if this is your logic vendor is not allowed have a rule for OPSEC too? buyers can choose any vendor, some have rules others have different rules.
are you even a vendor? if not than how would you even understand, if you is calling me dumb.
many buyers don't even understand what they are buying. they buy something and then they send me messages asking what it is for or what to do with it. You think i want to waste my time on that shit for $10?
you never heard of competitors and resellers? big autoshops have resellers working that buy up CC and try to get a refund and resell them on their autoshops.
many times competitors have made new accounts they buy the lowest cost product, they don't even speak with me, they finalize the order and drop a bad feedback. so i should accept them too?
if you want to be a vendor a take all the orders from LE, resellers, competitors, confused people, then go and do it and make your own rules. vendor have right to make his rules.

HoodNinjaS

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
another one is getting pregnant and having a baby because of 3 orders.
that is your opinion. i have very good reasons, my quality of life and peace has improved since refusing many orders.
if this is your logic vendor is not allowed have a rule for OPSEC too? buyers can choose any vendor, some have rules others have different rules.
are you even a vendor? if not than how would you even understand, if you is calling me dumb.
many buyers don't even understand what they are buying. they buy something and then they send me messages asking what it is for or what to do with it. You think i want to waste my time on that shit for $10?
you never heard of competitors and resellers? big autoshops have resellers working that buy up CC and try to get a refund and resell them on their autoshops.
many times competitors have made new accounts they buy the lowest cost product, they don't even speak with me, they finalize the order and drop a bad feedback. so i should accept them too?
if you want to be a vendor a take all the orders from LE, resellers, competitors, confused people, then go and do it and make your own rules. vendor have right to make his rules.
No I'm not a vendor but this is so fucking stupid.I'm a buyer but guess what? Now you lost a customer because there's no way I'm gonna use my account that I normally order drugs with to buy your cards especially when I want to use a burner You're fucking yourself out of so much money

1942Scammer

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
No I'm not a vendor but this is so fucking stupid.I'm a buyer but guess what? Now you lost a customer because there's no way I'm gonna use my account that I normally order drugs with to buy your cards especially when I want to use a burner You're fucking yourself out of so much money
now you made me cry. I would never want to deal with someone with your mentality, your saying something does not make sense when it does.
this sounds like the same people that tell me a card is dead when it is not, or that it doesn't have more than $50 and it does.
do you understand these kind of people make me lose time and money? so how is that sensible for me?
which drugs are you taking?

1942Scammer

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
no i am not fucking myself out of so much money.
what is stopping you from using a different vendor?
what I told you new accounts make me lose time and money, you got that part yet?

1942Scammer

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
anyway i know who you are, your a monkey.
yeah it make sense, a huge amount, actually your the dumb one then.

1942Scammer

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
i am apologize for all the people i upset that didn't know how to figure out how to spend $3 to make up the minimum order count.

Users who are viewing this thread