looking to learn / partner

doubles03s

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
hello, i’ve been trying to get into carding for atleast a year now and i’ve kinda just half assed putting in effort to learning it . i have really only been able to card this one lowkey website that sells vapes with cards from savastan and briansclub from orders around 1-400$. i have like decent knowledge of the basics along with sites for carding , and a few valid cards i’ve bought recently and haven’t used because i actually want to do something with them besides just buy vapes. if someone could give me a run down on maybe working methods and the basics of carding that i’ll need it would be much appreciated , willing to pay if the info you give me actually helps. i am also willing to partner with somebody i have some money to contribute along w the valid cards i do have right now and i’m willing to order you vapes and stuff with my site / show you it but i’m not going to be extorted i want someone with a brain that actually wants to benefit both of us and not just come and try to get shit for free so if your interested in partnering, bring the methods and knowledge , and i’ll contribute the funds . I know benumb.site has been working for a few people, I've tried a few cc from there myself and it works I'm willing to team up using the new benumb too.

Trynawin

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I
hello, i’ve been trying to get into carding for atleast a year now and i’ve kinda just half assed putting in effort to learning it . i have really only been able to card this one lowkey website that sells vapes with cards from savastan and briansclub from orders around 1-400$. i have like decent knowledge of the basics along with sites for carding , and a few valid cards i’ve bought recently and haven’t used because i actually want to do something with them besides just buy vapes. if someone could give me a run down on maybe working methods and the basics of carding that i’ll need it would be much appreciated , willing to pay if the info you give me actually helps. i am also willing to partner with somebody i have some money to contribute along w the valid cards i do have right now and i’m willing to order you vapes and stuff with my site / show you it but i’m not going to be extorted i want someone with a brain that actually wants to benefit both of us and not just come and try to get shit for free so if your interested in partnering, bring the methods and knowledge , and i’ll contribute the funds . I know benumb.site has been working for a few people, I've tried a few cc from there myself and it works I'm willing to team up using the new benumb too.
I know a betting site you can use to cashout btc, someone showed me but I haven't been able to get up since I got scammed all my investment.. I will show you site for free if it works then we can work together as partners..

Los357

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I

I know a betting site you can use to cashout btc, someone showed me but I haven't been able to get up since I got scammed all my investment.. I will show you site for free if it works then we can work together as partners..
Yooo pm the site Brody

Los357

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Pm me bro we can work together and get this shit done fasho

Jamaicanspam

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
It’s probably your up is done you need to change your device n don’t use wifi use LTE

Users who are viewing this thread