LOOKING FOR A PARTNER .

deshark10

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
LOOKING FOR A CARDING PARTNER . SOMEONE WHO HAVE UNDERSTANDING ABOUT CARDING WITH EXPERIENCE , SOMEONE WE CAN EXPERIMENT TOGETHER NOT SOMEONE WHO WILL BE ASKING FOR INFORMATION OR WAYS OUT. CONTRIBUTION AND WORKING HARD. HIT ME UP.. GH GUYS HIGHLY WELCOME

doubles03s

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
willing to partner but i can’t say my knowledge is the best. i’m trying to learn u have funds to contribute along with cards i’ve bought from my sites that i haven’t used yet. but i also won’t be extorted maybe if you can help me w some knowledge and a method i’ll contribute the funds and learn with u and provide whatever else i can. i have a P.o. box along w a lot of free time .

deshark10

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
willing to partner but i can’t say my knowledge is the best. i’m trying to learn u have funds to contribute along with cards i’ve bought from my sites that i haven’t used yet. but i also won’t be extorted maybe if you can help me w some knowledge and a method i’ll contribute the funds and learn with u and provide whatever else i can. i have a P.o. box along w a lot of free time .
ok drop me your telegram handle. and we take it from there and see where we can start

Users who are viewing this thread