Lets cut the guessing and i gonna start digging for the truth.....

Runner64

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
My previous post created a lot of confusion, so lets cut the opinions and get some facts? Could anyone please help me locate which Jail Rui-Siang Lin is currently at? Im going to write him a letter.... Not sure what US laws are regarding this information (if its sensetive or not) BUT i did obtain DPR current postal details so im sure Rui-Siang Lin should be possible... (if he is really in jail ;) ;) )
anynone help me with this info....
PS if you only got smartass things to say please refrain saying it doesn't make you any smarter it just means you enjoy a pat on the bat at someone else's expense (that insecurity?)

HellCatNPC

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
why don't you pay for services like the rest of us

HellCatOG

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
why don't you pay for services like the rest of us
I was curious about this as well, and used the FBOP Inmate Locator to try and find this little scumbag extortionist, and could not. Which leads me to believe that he is a SNITCH. Probably are holding him at some secret snitch camp, or snitch prison, and he will be pulled out for Grand Jury appearances. And, this makes sense when you consider that he was busy gathering evidence to try and Blackmail his Markets users. He is a total scumbag, and we haven't heard the last of him, unfortunately.

HoodNinjaS

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Ok
Just be aware
The staff at prisons read prisoners mail
When it comes to a high profile inmate like Ross
they probably read all his mail..

1942Scammer

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Why to waste your time write a letter for this scumbag. PS. He will be busy sucking all inmate's cocks rn.

Users who are viewing this thread