Jordan 3 Reps: Where can I copp now?

msshaymarie

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
When it comes to iconic sneakers like the Jordan 3, replica options can provide a cost-effective alternative. If you've explored this territory, could you share your experiences? Where can one find trustworthy sellers offering Jordan 3 replicas, and what criteria do you use to assess their quality?

SneakerGod

Junior Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Where to Copp (W2C): The Best Replica Jordan 3

Option 1: Bombline

Links:

Specality: Bombline batch
Website Link: https://www.bombline.la
Wechat: bombline-cc
WhatsApp 1: +852 68421175
Instagram: @bombline_kicks
$20 discount code: Reddit
bombline5 (1).png

bombline4 (1).png

Option 2: Coco

Links:

Batches Sold: GD, GP, OWF
NEW Website: Getreadys.org
OLD Website Link: Hicoco.org
WeChat: coco-s7 | cocosneakersru
Whatsapp: +8618059576801 | +8617850697767
IG: hicocoorg | hicocoorg03
coco5 (1).png

coco4 (1).png

Option 3: Kiki

Links:

WhatsApp:+86 132 3594 5816

Email:[email protected]

Instagram:kikikicks520

kiki5 (1).png

kiki4 (1).png

About: Jordan3

The Air Jordan 3, often referred to as the "Jordan 3," is a classic and iconic basketball shoe in the Air Jordan line by Nike. It was originally released in 1988 and is known for several significant features and moments in the history of sneakers and basketball. Here are some key details about the Air Jordan 3:

1. Design: The Air Jordan 3 was the first Jordan model designed by Tinker Hatfield, and it introduced the iconic "elephant print" texture on the shoe's upper. It also featured the instantly recognizable Jumpman logo on the tongue and the visible Air cushioning unit in the sole.
  2. Cement Print: The Air Jordan 3 is particularly famous for its "Cement" or "Elephant Print" detailing on the heel and toe. This unique design element has become a defining characteristic of the shoe.
  3. First with Air: The Air Jordan 3 was the first Jordan shoe to feature visible Air cushioning in the sole, which was a significant technological advancement at the time and has since become a standard feature in many Jordan models.
  4. Introduction of the Jumpman: The Air Jordan 3 was the first to prominently feature the Jumpman logo, which replaced the previous "Wings" logo. This change solidified the Jumpman logo's status as an iconic emblem in basketball and sneaker culture.
  5. Michael Jordan's Dunk Contest: The Air Jordan 3 is famous for being the shoe that Michael Jordan wore during the 1988 NBA Slam Dunk Contest, where he took off from the free-throw line for a historic and memorable dunk.
The Air Jordan 3 is considered a classic in the sneaker world and holds a special place in the hearts of sneaker enthusiasts, basketball fans, and collectors. It has been restored multiple times, with various colorways and special editions, making it a popular choice among Jordan Brand fans and collectors

Learn More about Replica Sneakers:

How to Buy Replica Sneakers 2024 Guide and Beyond:
https://crdforum.cc/threads/how-to-...nd-sellers-list-agent-list-customs-help.3349/

Agents vs. Middlemen:
https://crdforum.cc/threads/sneaker-reps-agent-vs-middleman-mm-when-shipping-replicas.3350/

Sneaker Replica Terminology:
https://crdforum.cc/threads/sneaker-replica-terminology-explained-2024-2025.3351/

Sneaker Replica (FAQ):
https://crdforum.cc/threads/sneaker-replica-frequently-asked-questions.3352/

oreos4

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey, just wanted to share how awesome my Jordan 3 sneakers are, all thanks to this amazing vendor! And a big shoutout to the Sneaker God for helping me find this cool place. These Jordans are super cool, and it's all thanks to the fantastic vendor.

WD40reps

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
A special thanks to the Sneaker God for guiding me to these amazing Jordan 3s! My experience with this sneaker vendor was amazing. They didn't just sell me sneakers; they made the whole sneaker thing feel extra special. So, huge thanks to the Sneaker God for leading me to real kicks, and thanks to the vendor for making my sneaker game strong!"

repfire

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey folks, just gotta share the love for my Jordan 3 sneakers – all credits to this incredible vendor and a huge shoutout to the Sneaker God for pointing me in the right direction!

repfire

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
A massive thanks to the Sneaker God for leading me to these amazing Jordan 3s, and let's not forget the vendor – you guys rock! To sum it up, my experience with this sneaker vendor was fantastic. They didn't just sell me sneakers; they made the whole sneaker journey feel extra special. Thanks to the Sneaker God for guiding me to these real gems, and a big thanks to the vendor for making my sneaker game unbeatable

shoecollector

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
The customer service was beyond great. They were quick to assist and clearly share the same passion for sneakers as I do. From choosing the sneakers to a speedy delivery, it was a smooth journey. Picking the perfect pair of Jordan 3 was a breeze with this vendor. Hey Sneaker God you are Great!

alienyeezy

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey, I've got to give a big shoutout to this incredible vendor and a huge thank you to the Sneaker God! My Jordan 3 sneakers are beyond awesome, all thanks to this fantastic vendor who really knows their stuff. The quality, the design – everything is top-notch. A special nod to the Sneaker God for guiding me to these killer kicks. The vendor's service was outstanding; they made the whole process easy and quick.

Users who are viewing this thread